How long do you plan on living in the west

That's why I added other options like developed Islamic countries? In a decade, many Muslim countries will become developed. I don't plan to move back to Somalia. I just feel like raising your kids in a Muslim conservative society is better and if it's developed and has higher paying wages then you're lucky. That is why I chose Dubai.

Bro i will be honest with you. UAE has its shortcomings but its a good muslim country where you will no fear of your children's religion or culture. Don't take my word for it. Go visit it. Go to sharjah, go to mosques see where people live. Wallahi you will feel peace, you will feel like this is your 2nd country. You will see what they mean when they say an islamic country. A lot of these people haven't lived there and are quick to discourage you. Its best you see for yourself. Meet people who lived there and ask about their experiences then make your choice with you knowing everything.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
I plan to divide my time living here in the west, my home region of Puntland, and Kenya. I'd never want to live in any Arab country.

No offence, but I’m not staying in Somalia. I don’t see the situation Improving enough for me to abandon the West. Plus, I wouldn’t call it a host country when I was born and raised here, my family is here and I built a life for myself here.

Going back would just feel more like going backwards to me. My parents will go back, but why should I?

Seems almost like those who can’t hack it here go to Somalia to try their luck there.

Its not about hacking it sxb i work in IT and i want to leave this place because degeneracy is on the rise and has been normalised things will only get worse as time passes.

History repeats itself

Apollo

VIP
Lots of people complain about the weather of the northern parts of the world.

But I sort of like the four seasons, a bit of variety.

Dunno if I could handle just summer year-round.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Bro i will be honest with you. UAE has its shortcomings but its a good muslim country where you will no fear of your children's religion or culture. Don't take my word for it. Go visit it. Go to sharjah, go to mosques see where people live. Wallahi you will feel peace, you will feel like this is your 2nd country. You will see what they mean when they say an islamic country. A lot of these people haven't lived there and are quick to discourage you. Its best you see for yourself. Meet people who lived there and ask about their experiences then make your choice with you knowing everything.

I know, brother. My maternal grandparents, my mother's siblings and my older brother live in Dubai and they told me a different story. They told me it's better than living in the west, it's safer, cleaner, you get paid more and it's a Muslim country. I thought to myself what a wonderful place to live and raise your children.

Trending