How long do you plan on living in the west

Also, Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) said in the near end of times Muslims will suffer everywhere. The west lately has been implementing new degenerate teachings and law. It's getting worse every year and hostility towards Muslims is growing. Muslims may not suffer but filth are being taught to children that genders do not exist, learn and use gender pronouns when there are only two genders and Canada legalized bestiality.

When you have no God what is there stopping you from all this?

Man I love the idea of living in a desert tuulo in the uae, living in my own compound, driving my toyota landcruiser and larping as an arab.

tmna-2191021-land-cruiser-200-heritage-0001-1572378175.jpg

Because it is relevant? Not getting taxed was a huge incentive to go work in the ME. Now you get taxed on both ends (depending on what citizenship you hold).

I’m not saying anything about the UAE that isn’t already public knowledge, nor am I “painting a bad picture of the UAE with lies and half truths” as you’ve mentioned. Maybe since you used to live there you have a rose coloured view of the place.

I already explained that it was a sales tax which is just 5%. Lower than any western country. But if that's too much for you, then i'd understand where you're coming from.

You actually are. You haven't lived there but you're quick to point out its" blatant racism" because its something you saw on google.
I don't have a rosy coloured view of the place, rather its you who has a dark view of it without even being there. You have no knowledge of it, yet you give people advice about it. That's funny.

I already explained that it was a sales tax which is just 5%. Lower than any western country. But if that's too much for you, then i'd understand where you're coming from.

You actually are. You haven't lived there but you're quick to point out its" blatant racism" because its something you saw on google.
I don't have a rosy coloured view of the place, rather its you who has a dark view of it without even being there. You have no knowledge of it, yet you give people advice about it. That's funny.
Bashi you still live in the UAE?

Racism isn't much of a problem honestly, but you're arguing with the typical Westerner. They want to impose their beliefs on you.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Do you plan on staying in your host country or do you plan on moving back home or another Islamic country that is developed?

I just wanted to share this hadith with you brothers and sisters that apparently it's haram to live in a gaalo country. If a person has enough means of livelihood available to him in his native country for him to be able to live according to the (average) standard of his people, but he emigrates in order to raise his standard of living and live a life of luxury and comfort, then emigration for such a purpose has at least some degree of Karahat in it, because such a person is throwing himself into a storm of evil, and endangering his faith and moral character without there being any necessity for it. Experience shows that the people who settle in non-Muslim countries for luxury and comfort find their religious restraint diminishing in the face of the many temptations of evil.

The Holy Prophet (Sallallaho Alaihi Wassallam) said: “I am free (i.e. I disavow myself) from every Muslim who lives with disbelievers.” Sahabah asked, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He replied, “The fires of the two cannot co-exist.” Khattabi says in his commentary on this hadith that it has several meanings. One is that the two (a Muslim and a Kafir) are not equal in Hukm (ruling) they both have different rules.

The hadith is pretty clear and the meaning as being that Allah has differentiated between the lands of Islam and Kufr and consequently it is not allowed for a Muslim to live amongst disbelievers in their lands, because when the Kuffar light their fires he will be seen as one of them. The scholars also derive from this the ruling that one should not stay in the lands of the Kuffar when visiting for trade etc. (Khattabi, Ma’alim-As-Sunan, K. *****, 473 : iii).

I don't plan to live in the west. My wife wants us to live in Dubai because she knows it's not good to raise your kids in a degenerate society. In Dubai, ography, women dressing unmodest, drugs, homosexuality and etc are banned in Dubai. What are your thoughts and do you plan on staying or leaving the west?
Funnily enough my father's family live and work in dubai.

I also plan to move to dubai or another muslim when i start a family and finish my degree. We also need to help our nation by restoring the environment and investing in each private sector and erasing corruption and treasonous politicians that engage in tribalism while our ppl are humiliated and disgraced while facing famines and natural disasters.

We must forbid tribalism, for it is an evil that leads many to hellfire.

1590013688648.png

The Quality of Life in dubai as a western expat compared to the west is insane.
A Western passport + a decent degree will get you a massive Villa, Land cruisers, maid, cooks and the option of legal polygamy in the UAE :banderas:

In the West, I'd be paying off a mortgage to a 3 bedroom house until I'm 60, and I'd have to get a bike to work :russ:

The traffic in Sharjah is AIDS, I avoid as much as I can. Ajman is calm, I really like it.

Dubai is far superior to them both, let's be real.

Depends on what you mean exactly. Sharjah is the best place to raise kids islamically. Its where you have a mosque every few minutes of walking where they teach kids quran and hadith for free. Sharjah is where most families live. The parents still commute from sharjah to dubai with all the traffic connecting the two cities. Dubai looks better but its also more expensive. Best thing to do in dubai is to buy a nice villa in a good area and settle down. But that costs a lot or bucks.

Somalia is not the only Islamic country that's why I put in other options and as for Somalia, you can find good opportunities there. I know the so-called "bums" who became successful entrepreneurs and made so much money. They have their own mansions and living life.
Going to Somalia and becoming rich is so easy it’s not even funny. Especially, when you were educated and raised outside of it. Build a hotel or a restaurant. It’s like the wild west! All the minerals still in the ground, basic infrastructure still needed and bio medical equipment can be imported for massive profit margins.

The issue is corruption. My shit can be stolen, burned or I could be killed at any moment. f*ck that, why work all that hard just for some ops to take all your shit. I’ve seen it plenty of times.

I would rather be balling in America with money than balling in Xamar.

Instead of attacking me, per ‘ad hominem’ why don’t you tell me what it is about my argument or logic that is flawed? No need to resort to emotional outbursts walaal.

Edit: You’re on my ignore list. Don’t waste your time responding cause I won’t read it, nor quote you.

A Western passport + a decent degree will get you a massive Villa, Land cruisers, maid, cooks and the option of legal polygamy in the UAE :banderas:

In the West, I'd be paying off a mortgage to a 3 bedroom house until I'm 60, and I'd have to get a bike to work :russ:
I'm not sure about the legal polygamy though. Are you sure Hamoudi would be okay marrying off his daughter to an 'abeed'? :mjlol:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Why I leave the good education and higher life standards + right protecting country to countries like gulf states or Egypt? If you were concerned about the values that you want your children's to have then you should know that it is not about the country they live in but how they are raised, I saw many diaspora born Somalis who dress and act morally like the ones in Somalia and better. And FOB Somalis who "daqada la baxay" as we say in Somali, 2 years and and they drank and used every drug they could have. So live in an Islamic country or not, it doesn't matter in this case .

Macalin M

Out here
The UK is practically a Muslim country. As long as things don’t drastically change I wouldn’t mind staying here for the foreseeable future. Would like to return back home when I’m old though inshallah
I was just going to say that. U.K. is a Muslim nation. I’ll stay here then I’ll convert the Americans to Islam next. It all starts with halal meat guys!

I'm not sure about the legal polygamy though. Are you sure Hamoudi would be okay marrying off his daughter to an 'abeed'? :mjlol:
The only place I hear about this abeed stuff is on here or BLM twitter xalimos. I have family in the UAE and they get prefential treatment.

Ive never been mistreated by an arab, even gaal ones.