How long do you plan on living in the west

I'm older than most of you posters. I have cadaan mates who moved to the UAE because even senior engineering positions in the UK get shit wages.

I'm going to meet them inshallah.

Also most of you crying about degeneracy in the middle East, it exists of course but it's not blatant and in the open. They won't teach your kids about LGBTQ.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
There's technically no such thing as an Islamic country. I've already been exposed to much of this throughout my life, it's been normalized to me. So to move to a Muslim country now wouldn't make much sense, it's not like I just came to a Western country and am tempted by the lewd dress and ography.
Islamic countries exist.

It used to be 0. How is that relevant?

No i wanna hear it from you. You easily mentioned " a lot" of human right abuses its easy to list a few for starters.

For some reason you're painting a bad picture of UAE with lies and half truths. I just didn't feel comfortable with you spewing stuff like that as someone who used to live there.

Because it is relevant? Not getting taxed was a huge incentive to go work in the ME. Now you get taxed on both ends (depending on what citizenship you hold).

edit: VAT* tax at 5%

I’m not saying anything about the UAE that isn’t already public knowledge, nor am I “painting a bad picture of the UAE with lies and half truths” as you’ve mentioned. Maybe since you used to live there you have a rose coloured view of the place.

Last edited:
@Factz , believe me when I say, if you plan on going on escaping degeneracy, Dubai is not the place to go, there is plenty, it's just lowkey. I spend my early teenage years there, and alcohol/drugs are easy to come into contact with, and people there tend to be materialistic and vain.

I would say it is still a good place to live, but do not expect it to be this "sin-free" zone. There is also the question of attaining citizenship and retirement that will be difficult to solve.

Sharjah is the best islamic place to go to and even Ajman. Dubai is the least islamic city in all of UAE. Still even, its not easy to see drugs and alcohol. Alcohol is limited to special places that you can't easily enter, you won't find it anywhere else. Drugs are even harder to come by unless you know a group of really bad people.

One of my uncles who was living in Minneapolis got kicked out by immigration after he got busted doing fraud and tax evasion and sh*t.

Wallahi he lives in Somalia now living like a king, set up his own business and links up with my other adeeros and aabo here in London from time to time

He said getting kicked out of America was the best thing that’s happened to him:chrisfreshhah:

Do you plan on staying in your host country or do you plan on moving back home or another Islamic country that is developed?

I just wanted to share this hadith with you brothers and sisters that apparently it's haram to live in a gaalo country. If a person has enough means of livelihood available to him in his native country for him to be able to live according to the (average) standard of his people, but he emigrates in order to raise his standard of living and live a life of luxury and comfort, then emigration for such a purpose has at least some degree of Karahat in it, because such a person is throwing himself into a storm of evil, and endangering his faith and moral character without there being any necessity for it. Experience shows that the people who settle in non-Muslim countries for luxury and comfort find their religious restraint diminishing in the face of the many temptations of evil.

The Holy Prophet (Sallallaho Alaihi Wassallam) said: “I am free (i.e. I disavow myself) from every Muslim who lives with disbelievers.” Sahabah asked, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He replied, “The fires of the two cannot co-exist.” Khattabi says in his commentary on this hadith that it has several meanings. One is that the two (a Muslim and a Kafir) are not equal in Hukm (ruling) they both have different rules.

The hadith is pretty clear and the meaning as being that Allah has differentiated between the lands of Islam and Kufr and consequently it is not allowed for a Muslim to live amongst disbelievers in their lands, because when the Kuffar light their fires he will be seen as one of them. The scholars also derive from this the ruling that one should not stay in the lands of the Kuffar when visiting for trade etc. (Khattabi, Ma’alim-As-Sunan, K. *****, 473 : iii).

I don't plan to live in the west. My wife wants us to live in Dubai because she knows it's not good to raise your kids in a degenerate society. In Dubai, ography, women dressing unmodest, drugs, homosexuality and etc are banned in Dubai. What are your thoughts and do you plan on staying or leaving the west?

Women dress modestly on dubai streets but not on the beaches, you are allowed bikinies n that, dubai has the highest rate of prostitution compared to other places of a similar size around the world.

No where is perefect but Dubai is better than the west for sure.

Sharjah is the best islamic place to go to and even Ajman. Dubai is the least islamic city in all of UAE. Still even, its not easy to see drugs and alcohol. Alcohol is limited to special places that you can't easily enter, you won't find it anywhere else. Drugs are even harder to come by unless you know a group of really bad people.
I wouldnt even class sharjah and dubai as different cities. Its just a 20 min drive.

Just one salah in the Haram is worth 100,000. And if you convert a person to Islam you earn the reward for all their good deeds. Amazing stuff right? Almost seems too good to be true.

No offence, but I’m not staying in Somalia. I don’t see the situation Improving enough for me to abandon the West. Plus, I wouldn’t call it a host country when I was born and raised here, my family is here and I built a life for myself here.

Going back would just feel more like going backwards to me. My parents will go back, but why should I?

Seems almost like those who can’t hack it here go to Somalia to try their luck there.

My older brother lives there and told me if you stay away from the kaffir neighborhoods then you're all good. It'll be safe for your children.
You think the degenerates in Dubai are non-muslims? :pachah1:

The only reason to move to the Gulf is because of the high salaries, high quality of life, and because of 0 income tax. Muslim communities in the West are more observant of Islam than in Dubai, wallahi I'm not joking

One of my uncles who was living in Minneapolis got kicked out by immigration after he got busted doing fraud and tax evasion and sh*t.

Wallahi he lives in Somalia now living like a king, set up his own business and links up with my other adeeros and aabo here in London from time to time

He said getting kicked out of America was the best thing that’s happened to him:chrisfreshhah:
Tax is haram but the question is is tax evasion haram? :gaasdrink::hmm:Some might even say it's jihad perhaps to evade paying taxes. I guess you could say Trump is a jihadi then. :kanyehmm:

You think the degenerates in Dubai are non-muslims? :pachah1:

The only reason to move to the Gulf is because of the high salaries, high quality of life, and because of 0 income tax. Muslim communities in the West are more observant of Islam than in Dubai, wallahi I'm not joking
The Quality of Life in dubai as a western expat compared to the west is insane.

No offence, but I’m not staying in Somalia. I don’t see the situation Improving enough for me to abandon the West. Plus, I wouldn’t call it a host country when I was born and raised here, my family is here and I built a life for myself here.

Going back would just feel more like going backwards to me. My parents will go back, but why should I?

Seems almost like those who can’t hack it here go to Somalia to try their luck there.
Exactly. This is all I've ever known so how can you call it my host country?

The Quality of Life in dubai as a western expat compared to the west is insane.
Depending on the career though salary might not be as good as elsewhere. Generally speaking though it is.

The traffic in Sharjah is AIDS, I avoid as much as I can. Ajman is calm, I really like it.

Dubai is far superior to them both, let's be real.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Also, Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) said in the near end of times Muslims will suffer everywhere. The west lately has been implementing new degenerate teachings and law. It's getting worse every year and hostility towards Muslims is growing. Muslims may not suffer but filth are being taught to children that genders do not exist, learn and use gender pronouns when there are only two genders and Canada legalized bestiality.

Trending