Is it still important to me?

• yes (I am a nacas)

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • No (I am fariid wax garad ah)

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Rer qurbo, we have the privilege to see past qabiil and all its shenanigans partly due to being surrounded by ajinabis all the time. We start to realize how much more important than qabiil the Somali people are. We start to miss that comfort you feel only when you are surrounded by your people.

My question is, is qabiil still important to you despite being in the west and being privileged enough to have avoided (or somewhat) its poisonous hold?

Quit crying, Qabiil will forever exist in Somalia, that's the reality son! now get use to it. We just need a system to accommodate it so hopefully the qabyaalad influence will be reduced significantly.

In the west, I don't care about qabiil obviously. It's only on this forum I talk about it. In real life, I act totally ignorant of qabiil and not even mention it. People will think you're a weirdo if you know or talk about that shit.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
It means everything to me I can't go without telling people my qabiil IRL. I am worse than Vegans, Albanians & Landers put together I will mention my qabiil to anyone I meet unprovoked to ensure dominance. If you aren't willing to die for your tuulo and qabiil it just means your qabiil is langaab and you have nothing to defend.

:kanyeshrug:

For all my qabyaalad ridden friends out there don't feel shamed into not supporting your people if you don't faan your side who will? Yes qabyaalad is Haram , Yes it's petty, Yes it leads to innocent people dying for no reason , but what does qabyaalad also do it makes me feel special even though I am a f*ck up in real life and that is the most important thing.

:feelinmyself:

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
feelinmyself.png

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Quit crying, Qabiil will forever exist in Somalia, that's the reality son! now get use to it. We just need a system to accommodate it so hopefully the qabyaalad influence will be reduced significantly.

In the west, I don't care about qabiil obviously. It's only on this forum I talk about it. In real life, I act totally ignorant of qabiil and not even mention it. People will think you're a weirdo if you know or talk about that shit.
You are absolutely wrong. Qabiil is losing power the more Cilmi the people have, Just as rer qurbo can learn to forgo qabyalad so can the people back home. Insha Allah qabiil power will be insignificant in Somali in the next 20-30 years.

It was everything to me , I spent years learning and researching the history and past achievements of my Tolka , countless FKD sessions spent online defending ,glorifying and asserting the superiority of reerka , while at the same time trying to put the enemies down where they rightfully belong ( so I thought)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:ileycry:

It’s my heritage and legacy passed down to me from my forefathers of course it’s important. Those who fkd and those who deny their heritage are weird bunch, almost like how I view extreme and moderate Muslims.

Rer qurbo, we have the privilege to see past qabiil and all its shenanigans partly due to being surrounded by ajinabis all the time. We start to realize how much more important than qabiil the Somali people are. We start to miss that comfort you feel only when you are surrounded by your people.

My question is, is qabiil still important to you despite being in the west and being privileged enough to have avoided (or somewhat) its poisonous hold?
VERY IMPORTTANT TO ME IT IS IDENTITY

You are absolutely wrong. Qabiil is losing power the more Cilmi the people have, Just as rer qurbo can learn to forgo qabyalad so can the people back home. Insha Allah qabiil power will be insignificant in Somali in the next 20-30 years.
QABIL IS NOT ABOUT POWER IS TO KNOW YOUR LINEAGE YOU CANT GET RID OF IDENTITY THAT SHAPE SOMALI PEOPLE AND IT IS PART OF OUR HISTORY

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
IT DOESNT IT IS HERITAGE AND LEGECY AND IDENTITY
PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO deny their heritage ARE extremist
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
I am not an extremist bro, but this shit is doing more harm than good right now. I think you should be able to hold on to your qabiil oral traditions but we need to somehow discourage tribalism

Qabil will always exist but is qabyalad necessary, you seem to suffer from qabyalad.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
It was everything to me , I spent years learning and researching the history and past achievements of my Tolka , countless FKD sessions spent online defending ,glorifying and asserting the superiority of reerka , while at the same time trying to put the enemies down where they rightfully belong ( so I thought)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:ileycry:

If more people used 23andme it would shutup a lot of them

:mjlaugh:

Qabil will always exist but is qabyalad necessary, you seem to suffer from qabyalad.

He's not a suffering from qabyaalad he is just a "realist" different thing

:mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts