How important is your qabiil to you?

Is it still important to me?

• yes (I am a nacas)

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • No (I am fariid wax garad ah)

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters
Rer qurbo, we have the privilege to see past qabiil and all its shenanigans partly due to being surrounded by ajinabis all the time. We start to realize how much more important than qabiil the Somali people are. We start to miss that comfort you feel only when you are surrounded by your people.

My question is, is qabiil still important to you despite being in the west and being privileged enough to have avoided (or somewhat) its poisonous hold?

Would catch a couple bodies for it:rejoice::rejoice:
Mijerteen bodies, (-MS and CS, waa Isaaq)

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
People who say qabil are not important either one of these 3

1. laang -aabs
2. mixed qabil - and therefore have no inherent loyalty to anything - kinda like mixed race people
3. salafis

If you're neither of these 3 - the likelihood of you saying shit like "qabil isn't that important" goes down tremendously

It means everything to me I can't go without telling people my qabiil IRL. I am worse than Vegans, Albanians & Landers put together I will mention my qabiil to anyone I meet unprovoked to ensure dominance. If you aren't willing to die for your tuulo and qabiil it just means your qabiil is langaab and you have nothing to defend.

:kanyeshrug:

For all my qabyaalad ridden friends out there don't feel shamed into not supporting your people if you don't faan your side who will? Yes qabyaalad is Haram , Yes it's petty, Yes it leads to innocent people dying for no reason , but what does qabyaalad also do it makes me feel special even though I am a f*ck up in real life and that is the most important thing.

:feelinmyself:

waa wax lagu qoslo sida dadka da'da ah looga waalan yahay wadahadalada looga qabyaalad. Waxay u egtahay inay leeyihiin waallida.
Even though, its very low class. But, I find old people going on qablist rant funny. That sad thing about that is some don't even know how to differentiate with is qabilyalaad or not.

1. laang -aabs
2. mixed qabil - and therefore have no inherent loyalty to anything - kinda like mixed race people
3. salafis

If you're neither of these 3 - the likelihood of you saying shit like "qabil isn't that important" goes down tremendously

I'm mixed Qabil and I think Qabil is important.

Um practically speaking quite unimportant, but internally its pretty important.Its your lineage and heritage whether you like it or not and I find it pretty dope that I know the names of my forefathers for at least a millennia.

1. laang -aabs
3. salafis

Mudane,mix qabil wax la yidhaadho majidho,abahaa wuxu yahay baa tahay.

Trending