How does Somalispot feel about LGBT Somalis and the rights that they should have?

What rigths should LGBT Somalis have?

• They should be executed upon arrival

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • They should be shunned for their "lifestyle"

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • They should enjoy full equal rights

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • The lesbians are cool, gays not so much

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
Another consenting person might be better, @TooMacaan is an excellent choice with her dom fantasies :)

I instead shall remain pure of such perverted thoughts for I am no longer the steam that used to do that :)
Horta why isn't there a poll option that reads 'gays are cool, lesbians not so much'???
Lesbians are no good I tell ya; you couldn't even help yourself from misgendering me (for the umpteenth time, might I add) in a thread which is supposedly 'pro-LGBT'...:bell:. I don't take too kindly to having my desires referred to as "perverted thoughts" and 'impure' either:pacspit:.

Horta why isn't there a poll option that reads 'gays are cool, lesbians not so much'???
Lesbians are no good I tell ya; you couldn't even help yourself from misgendering me (for the umpteenth time, might I add) in a thread which is supposedly 'pro-LGBT'...:bell:. I don't take too kindly to having my desires referred to as "perverted thoughts" and 'impure' either:pacspit:.

They are unconventional at the very least in this conservative somali site :)

I support all your genders and sexualities regardless and last option was fun :)

No gays in somalia they will corrupt are youth and divide the Somali People already the gays are dividing Somalis by supporting somaliland they clearly hate us:fittytousand:

No gays in somalia they will corrupt are youth and divide the Somali People already the gays are dividing Somalis by supporting somaliland they clearly hate us:fittytousand:

Well he was a white gay, I am talking about Somali gays, brother of mine :)

Though a sizeable portion of them are Isaaq and supporting Somaliland :)

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I don't condone violence but I will never support full rights for homosexuals. I'm a Muslim first and foremost.

NotMyL

VIP
What does that mean in pratical terms? :)

So you wouldn't mind a christian doing the same to you? :)
I think you are forgetting majority of Somalis are muslims and Somalia is a Muslim country. What other Muslim country do you know that grants gays rights? Your lifestyle is everything we are against.

As for the first part of your question, I would say I wouldn't support the imprisonment or killing of someone because they are gay.

I think you are forgetting majority of Somalis are muslims and Somalia a Muslim country. What other Muslim country do you know that grants gays rights? Your lifestyle is everything we are against.

As for the first part of your question, I would say I wouldn't support the imprisonment or killing of someone because they are gay.

No muslim country scores high of the human index neither, but those things must change :)

Okay, but you are fine with discrimination in the same way republicans/conservatives are?:)

NotMyL

VIP
No muslim country scores high of the human index neither, but those things must change :)

Okay, but you are fine with discrimination in the same way republicans/conservatives are?:)
Not only that I will take it a step further and create a lot of "pray the gay away" camps. So you guys get all the help you need. Maybe even make it mandatory that you attend them:fittytousand:

Not only that I will take it a step further and create a lot of "pray the gay away" camps. So you guys get all the help you need. Maybe even make it mandatory that you attend them:fittytousand:

But pray away camps commit the torture of victims on it, do you support torture? :)

As any good doctor would know being gay is not an illness, only thet we are treated are :)

In the light of Christmas let us settle the understanding of LGBT people and their role within our community :)

I'd like for all to contribute and make their opinions heard even if they are extreme or hurtful to some LGBTers :)

And for LGBT members to be heard @GlitzyCue_ @AbdiJew @Air Jalam @Bidaar Wanagsan @TooMacaan @Starscream @Madman @supz

@Axmed Xaaji @AbdiJew @Bohol @The Cushitic One @Reiko @TSP @Hades @Bidaar Wanagsan @Abaay Abaay @Duchess @waraabe @R.Kelly

:dabcasar: I don't care about LGBT ppl

All it takes for evil to win is for good men (or women) to do nothing:)

Would you feel the same about yourself and your family if blacks were treated the same? :)

I don't really care what happens to homosexuals, they have enough rights now.

How about we talk about the starving kids in Africa, instead of same sexed promiscuous
heathens

:farole:

I don't really care what happens to homosexuals, they have enough rights now.

How about we talk about the starving kids in Africa, instead of same sexed promiscuous
heathens

:farole:

Enough rights where? They are being killed in Somalia, including Somaliland and your indifference helps in that regard :)

It makes you complicit in a genecide against LGBT in Somalia and elsewhere, and we can talk about that and hunger :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts