How does Somalispot feel about LGBT Somalis and the rights that they should have?

What rigths should LGBT Somalis have?

• They should be executed upon arrival

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • They should be shunned for their "lifestyle"

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • They should enjoy full equal rights

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • The lesbians are cool, gays not so much

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What rights? They went against Allah's swt words.

Khaniisniimo is unnatural. Men are for women and women are for men.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Some are quite succesful and living their truth, not bound by social conventions :)

Many feel resentment that they don't have those things, or for you any of those :)
I've never been jelous of other people tbh. If youre living the life you wanted then good for you.
But as for sexuality, homosexuality is not natural at all!!
So, its a no no for me.

What rights? They went against Allah's swt words.

Khaniisniimo is unnatural. Men are for women and women are for men.

I've never been jelous of other people tbh. If youre living the life you wanted then good for you.
But as for sexuality, homosexuality is not natural at all!!
So, its a no no for me.

Sitting in an air conditioned room on a char is unnatural to, while cyanide is natural. Natural is not definition of good or right, and scientific studies show homosexuality in wide range of animals from dolphin to lions, thus it IS naturally occurring :)

I think the word you are looking for is uncommon, and many good things are uncommon like geniuses or
cures for cancer. There was a time where a woman could be sold for donkey, norms change my sister, and thank god that you can choose love now :)

I give hearts to all comments but that comment did concern me, brother of mine :)

On that you have one of god's children being thrown to his death for loving "wrong", no laughing matter :)

Sorry there is no adventure for lesbians + the transsexuals and the others are just mentally ill people or possessed by demons, only gays are allowed on the sky diving adventure :)

Sorry there is no adventure for lesbians + the transsexuals and the others are just mentally ill people or possessed by demons, only gays are allowed on the sky diving adventure :)

It is kidnapping or rendition in lawyer speak if a person is taken against their will, and more than that is shows the barbaric nature of Islam and why the US and other western countries can bomb our people to pieces justified by your savagery :)

Instead we could merely let other people live their lives, when it does not impact us in any material way but instead superstitious beliefs forces you to react with our most barbaric punishment, from traditions preceding islam and continuing today :)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Steamdevolopment did you secretly put a curse on me, ever since I made that comment in this topic, my stomach has been rumbling and I went to the bathroom twice. May your witchery agenda stop.

It is kidnapping or rendition in lawyer speak if a person is taken against their will, and more than that is shows the barbaric nature of Islam and why the US and other western countries can bomb our people to pieces justified by your savagery :)

Instead we could merely let other people live their lives, when it does not impact us in any material way but instead superstitious beliefs forces you to react with our most barbaric punishment, from traditions preceding islam and continuing today :)

May I ask who voted for the first option so I know who my allies are here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending