How does Somalispot feel about LGBT Somalis and the rights that they should have?

What rigths should LGBT Somalis have?

• They should be executed upon arrival

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • They should be shunned for their "lifestyle"

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • They should enjoy full equal rights

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • The lesbians are cool, gays not so much

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm done with you steam good night
full

DOn't feel insulted dear sister of mine :)

I was just joking and doing light banter :)

more niggas like suckin dick,
means more pussy for me in my opinion,
even though i lost a girlfriend to another girl,
i hold no grudges.
although i am against gay pride and shit,
i will respect your right to unnatural activity behind closed doors,
but not in public

In the light of Christmas let us settle the understanding of LGBT people and their role within our community :)

I'd like for all to contribute and make their opinions heard even if they are extreme or hurtful to some LGBTers :)

And for LGBT members to be heard @GlitzyCue_ @AbdiJew @Air Jalam @Bidaar Wanagsan @TooMacaan @Starscream @Madman @supz

@Axmed Xaaji @AbdiJew @Bohol @The Cushitic One @Reiko @TSP @Hades @Bidaar Wanagsan @Abaay Abaay @Duchess @waraabe @R.Kelly

:noneck:
First things first no somali in their right mind should celebrate Christmas :mahubowtf:

Since when was Christmas a Muslim celebration . ma waalate?

my third point is a question : do you think someone should be killed because of having a psychological 'illness/disease' /or lifestyle choice (whatever you reer magaals call it) when they can be cured? (Im obviously reffering to umar johnsons 95% results witb workinh with such people)
#nothomophobicplzdontlynchme

And one extra thing....:faysalwtf:

isn't this topic gonna open a large can of worms for this thread to get lit on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.