How come Xalimos from the diaspora can't cook Somali food?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you would cook and clean the house:ehh: if that is so then why is there gender war the only thing xaliimos want are equality if you guys can do that then i see no problem so should the rest of the girls

Not all the time. She should cook and clean when she comes home from work early and on weekends.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Its mandatory and obligatory for a Somali women to know how to make and serve her husband food!
Oh hell no!

Listen waryaa. When Somali women were being created, Allah swt didn't create us to be your servants. Serve your damn self. And while you're at it, bring me a cup of shaax with loads of cinnamon, powdered ginger and no sugar.

Oh hell no!

Listen waryaa. When Somali women were being created, Allah swt didn't create us to be your servants. Serve your damn self. And while you're at it, bring me a cup of shaax with loads of cinnamon, powdered ginger and no sugar.

Your right. Let's discuss this hadith while you make me canjeero iyo kilyo :yousmart:

Lol if you can and she can't then teach her:trumpsmirk: also i ain't into the mehr money thing no way will my husband pay anything :westbrookwtf:

I would never teach her how to cook. She needs to come with the cooking skills. A xalimo will take advantage of a man's culinary skills.

You wouldn't ask for a mehr? :ohreally:

You would marry for free? :ohreally:

Don't tell a revert that though :ohno:

Give your Somali brothers that discount :denzelnigga:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Can you cook? Are you the one thats married to an ajnabi? Do you cook for him?

Ajnabi aa :browtf:

How hard is it to make a pancake? cook for yourself mate your wife is your partner not your servent.

This is why I used to tell my mum not to spoil her sons so they don't feel freaking entitled.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Lol if you can and she can't then teach her:trumpsmirk: also i ain't into the mehr money thing no way will my husband pay anything :westbrookwtf:
If you and your future husband was out on a stroll and some guy walked up to you punched you in the face and took your handbag and your husband didn’t defend you and when you ask him why he responds by saying he doesn’t know how to fight would you teach him how to fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending