How come Somali girls don't get good looking white men like other African women do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its one thing when Halimos brag about skin colors, but its another thing when Faaraxs lie about their Skin Color and say they are light skinned with tiimo Jillec and from the progeny of Banu Hashim :faysalwtf:

That is some BetaCuck Status right there... :snoop:

Its one thing when Halimos brag about skin colors, but its another thing when Faaraxs lie about their Skin Color and say they are light skinned with tiimo Jillec and from the progeny of Banu Hashim :faysalwtf:

That is some BetaCuck Status right there... :snoop:
:susp: uff who talks about skin color did Somali men turn into women

You should have a plastic surgery to look like a Bollywood actress, I'm sorry you have low standards, but that man is not attractive. Maybe compared to his wife he might be but he still not attractive.

Alhahamdallh I am bless in that department and I don't need any surgery (MashAllah plz don't give me evil eye)

Most somalis are dark, have you ever been back home? I doubt it
What sorty of mess are you talking:susp::camby:
I did say skin color and features. you can't pretend otherwise or when ever hodan yusuf and that other girl are posted here, there wouldn't be a every other comment about how they look Madow and not somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending