How come Somali girls don't get good looking white men like other African women do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
She was talking about people living in Somalia. Yes, they are darker on average because of more sun, but not all pitch black.

Edit: post below, I was talking about ethnic Somalis.

N

nadia

Nonsense. Even in Somalia there are light skinned ethnic Somalis. But this topic gets people all heated up, so I will leave it at that.
i didnt say all Somalis in Somalia are dark, i know there are ethnic minorities that are very light e.g barawani, benadiri but they arent ethnically Somali

Genie

The last suugo bender
It was that or marrying ugly looking faraaxs I guess

All the weddings I've been to recently had a pretty girls with a busted looking dudes, bar one, it's fascinating:hmm:

Trust me it got me thinking whatever happened to the goodlookin faraxs :yacadiim:

I am talking about Somalis back home not in the west.

Even back home, they're not Wesley Snipes Black , he has that beautiful unspoilt Black the Dinka people of South Sudan have.

Somalis don't have that on average.

We're average dark or brown or light-skinned.

For example

Students in hot Puntland.

IMG_4387.jpg

DSC3084-Copy.jpg

N

nadia

Even back home, they're not Wesley Snipes Black , he has that beautiful unspoilt Black the Dinka people of South Sudan have.

kismayo and Moqadishu dont say that

N

nadia

?

I don't understand.

Anyway, these topics usually go crazy so I'll leave it at that.

the girls you showed are from central Somalia i was talking about the deep south most are very dark maybe because of their high traces of bantu i dont know.

the girls you showed are from central Somalia i was talking about the deep south most are very dark maybe because of their high traces of bantu i dont know.

Doubt it.

Unless you're seeing images of Somali bantu or bantu adjacent groups. There are a lot of them in Mogadishu and Kismaayo.

Most ethnic Somalis look the same.

N

nadia

Doubt it.

Unless you're seeing images of Somali bantu or bantu adjacent groups. There are a lot of them in Mogadishu and Kismaayo.

Most ethnic Somalis look the same.
Maybe i am seeing the bantus but we cant deny there are some ethnic Somalis that are very dark nothing wrong with that.

It doesn't matter which region in Somalia you are from, if you are ethnic somali living In the south, you won't look much different than an ethnic somali living in the north.

Unless you are referring to somali Bantu as a whole then yes they are darker and they do live in Southern Somalia..

N

nadia

I think you are seeing other ethnic groups.

I think dark skin is gorgeous and melanin is Allah's gift to mankind. Just stating facts.
They might be a different ethnic group but to foreigners they are Somalis. If they see a large group of bantu Somalis in the news they will all just think "Somali"

N

nadia

It doesn't matter which region in Somalia you are from, if you are ethnic somali living In the south, you won't look much different than an ethnic somali living in the north.

Unless you are referring to somali Bantu as a whole then yes they are darker and they do live in Southern Somalia..
I never said anything about not looking the same we might all look the same but you will find ethnic somalis that are very dark like nuba dark

black

live and let die.

For example

IMG_4387.jpg

DSC3084-Copy.jpg

Semantics, but none of those girls are light-skin. Imo that's very definition of 'brown-skin' especially the lighter looking ones in the first pic

For example

IMG_4387.jpg

DSC3084-Copy.jpg

Even back in my tuulo this isn't uncommon.

Regardless, skin tone is overrated in the beauty dept.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I know exactly how he looks but I like to share his pictures all time, because he is doing big favour to Somali community. First hon shirdon is very handsome, successful man who came from old rich family. And he married humble woman(I would not use word ugly ). He didn't care about the look or weight of his wife. Because of him, ugly women will have hope and won't risk their lives performing plastic surgeries. Somali government should make a state for him in every city and small writing under pictures "every ugly halimo will have her day", " if she could get like that man, you can also". God bless hon shirdon for his sacrifice.
You should have a plastic surgery to look like a Bollywood actress, I'm sorry you have low standards, but that man is not attractive. Maybe compared to his wife he might be but he still not attractive.

And they are probably dark skin themselves. So strange walle. Dark skin is beautiful mashallah especially deep dark skin.

It truly is. The amount of times posters have used "dhuxul" as an insult caadi mahan. You even have guys bragging about being 'light skinned' and having 'timo jileec'
:siilaanyolaugh::faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts