How come Somali girls don't get good looking white men like other African women do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of somalia is dark, stop trying it
So what does that mean? does that mean that there can't be anti black/Madow sentiment because if so you're just burying your head in the sand. the people themselves who look like this will complain about facing colorism from other somalis, so who are we to believe, them or people trying to be pc and sweeping it under the rug?

Well halimos ain't exactly xurul cayns.

CGNZXESW0AAaYSj.jpg

Horta, someone explain to me why this girl gets hate

I dnt understand. all she does is make artsy stuff

Halimos have been marrying Faaraxs way below them in terms of appearance and looks since the beginning of time.
I don't know why that is becoming a problem right now... :siilaanyolaugh:
because they have more options now in the west. also the men back then were men who could provide for their children and women, you didn't have to work because your man had things in check. but now days its a whole different story

So what does that mean? does that mean that there can't be anti black/Madow sentiment because if so you're just burying your head in the sand. the people themselves who look like this will complain about facing colorism from other somalis, so who are we to believe, them or people trying to be pc and sweeping it under the rug?
What are you going on about im just stating a point

because they have more options now in the west. also the men back then were men who could provide for their children and women, you didn't have to work because your man had things in check. but now days its a whole different story

I was playing the devils advocate and was trolling there for a bit :bell:

Btw can you answer my question from the other thread ?

Its one thing when Halimos brag about skin colors, but its another thing when Faaraxs lie about their Skin Color and say they are light skinned with tiimo Jillec and from the progeny of Banu Hashim :faysalwtf:

That is some BetaCuck Status right there... :snoop:

I had one Somali xoolo told me he was half-Italian, Half-Somali.

However he was as dark as dhuxul dhagax. So how can a man darker than mugdi in Kismayo, tell me he is half-Italian iyo Half-Somali?

Walee waa Yaab.

Horta, someone explain to me why this girl gets hate

I dnt understand. all she does is make artsy stuff

She was sexually abused as child which led her to suffer from deep depression. However, she became anti Farah, anti Somali, anti everything in world. I feel so sorry for the poor girl and her family but she can not close her mouth in Social media.

Nonsense. Even in Somalia there are light skinned ethnic Somalis. But this topic gets people all heated up, so I will leave it at that.
Not true.

Most Somalis I see in the West are dark, medium brown or light-skinned. Not Wesley Snipes dark.
There are light skinned ones in somalia but the majorty are dark
Go back home and you will see or look at the picture i posted

Lol wesley snipes, not even the darkest of all people, at least half the countrys population is that colour or darker

I didnt say they wouldnt have trouble marrying, i was talking about back home where nearly everyone is dark

The country isnt 90% single

of course that back home. was la qooqay over here, with the magazines, media etc. back home (especially the badiyo) it's more a concern a woman can hold the fort down when it comes to marriage.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I actually think dark skinned Somali girls who are beautiful are more beautiful than light skinned beauties.

They age better also and don't get freckles because of the sun.

yasmin-3.jpg

5823018_orig.png

08bb53eb-9643-428d-b553-597315b4c6c2.gif

Melanin :banderas:
I don't think beauty depends on your skin colour. If you have it you have regardless of your colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts