How come Somali girls don't get good looking white men like other African women do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nadia

Haye, If you say so abaayo macaan :childplease:
giphy.gif
are you a lesbian?

It was that or marrying ugly looking faraaxs I guess

All the weddings I've been to recently had a pretty girls with a busted looking dudes, bar one, it's fascinating:hmm:

Are you blind? This man is not light skinned, also he has grey eyes because he's ageing and his wife looks better than hodan.

Most ACTUAL light skinned Somali men tend to marry light skinned Somali females except for a few here and there.

I know exactly how he looks but I like to share his pictures all time, because he is doing big favour to Somali community. First hon shirdon is very handsome, successful man who came from old rich family. And he married humble woman(I would not use word ugly ). He didn't care about the look or weight of his wife. Because of him, ugly women will have hope and won't risk their lives performing plastic surgeries. Somali government should make a state for him in every city and small writing under pictures "every ugly halimo will have her day", " if she could get like that man, you can also". God bless hon shirdon for his sacrifice.

Apollo

VIP
I noticed black guys are often with either extremely ugly white girls or extremely hot white girls. Rarely the middle ground.

Apollo

VIP
i was mostly talking about Somalis in the west. But yeah somalis in Somalia are dark as Wesley Snipes if not darker

Nonsense. Even in Somalia there are light skinned ethnic Somalis. But this topic gets people all heated up, so I will leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending