How come Somali girls don't get good looking white men like other African women do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_7292.JPG
IMG_7293.JPG
IMG_7294.JPG
IMG_7295.JPG
IMG_7296.JPG
IMG_7297.JPG

These white guys are handsome and they married Somali girl not dating them only like your pictures. And there are more.

If a somali woman is married to a white man it's likely she's already considered undesirable in some way, whether it's weight skin color, previous marital status, or history of relationships. In fact most somali men wouldn't marry someone who looks similar to hodan yusuf because of her skin color and features.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
If a somali woman is married to a white man it's likely she's already considered undesirable in some way, whether it's weight skin color, previous marital status, or history of relationships. In fact most somali men wouldn't marry someone who looks similar to hodan yusuf because of her skin color and features.

What the same colour as you? You do know that is what Somali people look like? . Look at any news report or YouTube video that features Somalia. Everyone in that motherfucker is dark as f*ck

And no I am not triggered however the pure hypocrisy pisseses me off

What the same colour as you? You do know that is what Somali people look like? . Look at any news report or YouTube video that features Somalia. Everyone in that motherfucker is dark as f*ck

And no I am not triggered however the pure hypocrisy pisseses me off
most somalis are dark, but the majority of somali males in the west wouldn't prefer a woman that is her color, unless she has certain look.

When I was at my

Light skinned Somali men prefer all time to marry the dark girls, rarely that I see Light skinned Somali who marrys cadaan woman or light skinned Somali.

When I was at my

Light skinned Somali men prefer all time to marry the dark girls, rarely that I see Light skinned Somali who marrys cadaan woman or light skinned Somali.
yes dark or marin, but kind of "jilic" looking like the girl that was posted in the other thread

N

nadia

And have you noticed is almost always ugly Somali girls that marries an ajnabi goes both ways. I'm yet to see a beautiful Somali girl with an cadaan.

N

nadia

Most somalis are dark, have you ever been back home? I doubt it
What sorty of mess are you talking:susp::camby:
I wouldnt say dark i would say more like brown complextion its rare to find a somali girl that looks like that ugly dhuxul chick Hodan Yusuf

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
View attachment 18777 View attachment 18778

This is Somalia's ex prime minister shirdon (also rich businessman) he is light skin with grey eyes and his wife looks like hodan Yusuf
Are you blind? This man is not light skinned, also he has grey eyes because he's ageing and his wife looks better than hodan.

Most ACTUAL light skinned Somali men tend to marry light skinned Somali females except for a few here and there.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
this cajuusad is obsessed with light skin :russ:
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: She's obsessed with skin colour walle, so much so that she denies dark skinned people from her clan.

Somalis consider anyone that's not blick as light skinned. This is what light skinned looks like.

tumblr_inline_mq80nkIUQ01qz4rgp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts