Hope Sudan survives these protests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I know there is no point in arguing with you. It's same recycled garbage of a Somali who is either 1 atheist, 2 hurt by Arabs, 3 atheist etc. You would want Somalia to leave the Arab league in the position it is now lol and this person is supposed to make us believe he loves himself. A rational person would say all cooperation is welcome and would not leave leagues of cooperation out of emotions

I feel like I have substantial reasons for my opinions and my reason for disliking that League doesn't fall into those categories you listed. I am judging the Arab League purely from an objective perspective and I am not letting my personal distaste for Arabs to cloud my judgment. If The Arab League was a proper functioning league who was fulfilling its purpose than I would give it its deserving credit. You on the other hand, for defending that League must either be 1, a booty-clapping Somali 2, A Muslim on the ummah shit only when it comes to Arabs 3, a booty-clapping Somali 4. You are doing it to pull Sudanese ladies (especially light-skinned as you mentioned) and last, a booty-clapping Somali

Proof and was it pre-war?

And also was it A Arab country or was it the LEAUGE that helped Somalia.

Mogadishu University and Maakhir University. Both were multi-million dollar projects.

Idk about the former but Maakhir was through Kuwait but was organised through the Arab League connects.

The Arab League is important in that Somalia shares common issues with the Arab world.

Any problem in the Arab world immediately has repercussions here. Not only are within the 'Arab sphere' but large numbers of Somalis live in the Gulf and Somalia has large Arab populations. Furthermore, Arabic was the lingua franca of Somalia until the 20th century, in which Italian/English took over.

On top of that, our languages are similar and our food is similar to Southern Arabian cuisine.

Mogadishu University and Maakhir University. Both were multi-million dollar projects.

Idk about the former but Maakhir was through Kuwait but was organised through the Arab League connects.

I looked them up. Mogadishu university was founded 1997 by Ali Sheikh Ahmed who, according to Wikipedia, is Somali by nationality.

Maakhir university was established 2009 and from the looks of it, it seems like it was Somali diaspora and locals who mainly contributed to the school. And the company who built it was based in Kuwait.

SO not a direct contribution by the Arab League itself.

I looked them up. Mogadishu university was founded 1997 by Ali Sheikh Ahmed who, according to Wikipedia, is Somali by nationality.

Maakhir university was established 2009 and from the looks of it, it seems like it was Somali diaspora and locals who mainly contributed to the school. And the company who built it was based in Kuwait.

SO not a direct contribution by the Arab League itself.

Maakhir was a loan given by Kuwait who were not allowed to due to Somalis unpaid loans.

Mogadishu University was heavily contributed by AL nations.

Somalia gains more from the Arab League than the African Union because Somalia is already considered as a MENA nation politically.

When it comes to political issues in the MENA, Somalia is affected and considered. Case in point the Qatar v Saudi Arabia incident. But Somalia does not have the same kind of relevance in Africa, where its pushed to the sidelines along with all the non-Bantu nations.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Maakhir was a loan given by Kuwait who were not allowed to due to Somalis unpaid loans.

Somalia gains more from the Arab League than the African Union because Somalia is already considered as a MENA nation politically.

When it comes to political issues in the MENA, Somalia is affected and considered. Case in point the Qatar v Saudi Arabia incident. But Somalia does not have the same kind of relevance in Africa, where its pushed to the sidelines along with all the non-Bantu nations.
LOL No point in arguing with that person, but kudos that you did.

The Arab League is important in that Somalia shares common issues with the Arab world.

Any problem in the Arab world immediately has repercussions here. Not only are within the 'Arab sphere' but large numbers of Somalis live in the Gulf and Somalia has large Arab populations. Furthermore, Arabic was the lingua franca of Somalia until the 20th century, in which Italian/English took over.

On top of that, our languages are similar and our food is similar to Southern Arabian cuisine.

So the League is important because we have similar problems and culture? A nation is supposed to benefit from the league it claims membership to not inherit their problems. The fact that a problem in the middle east has an effect on us shows how insufficient the League is.

From what I read maakhira was mainly sponsored by diaspora and locals. The Company who built it had their bases in Kuwait.

You acting as if Somalia has any relevance in the MENA. TBH, A lot of Bantu countries are doing better than Somalia. Somalia is most likely ranked low in MENA politics. These Arabs nation who are members of the League that you are repping have played a hand in the downfall of Somalia. They are even backstabbing each other and are constantly at each other's throat. Why would Somalia ever want to be in a league with a bunch of backstabbing two-faced nations?

CaliTedesse

VIP
So the League is important because we have similar problems and culture? A nation is supposed to benefit from the league it claims membership to not inherit their problems. The fact that a problem in the middle east has an effect on us shows how insufficient the League is.

From what I read maakhira was mainly sponsored by diaspora and locals. The Company who built it had their bases in Kuwait.

You acting as if Somalia has any relevance in the MENA. TBH, A lot of Bantu countries are doing better than Somalia. Somalia is most likely ranked low in MENA politics. These Arabs nation who are members of the League that you are repping have played a hand in the downfall of Somalia. They are even backstabbing each other and are constantly at each other's throat. Why would Somalia ever want to be in a league with a bunch of backstabbing two-faced nations?
I searched your name not even once did you mention the African Union. You are the typical bootyclapper I knew you were lol .

I searched your name not even once did you mention the African Union. You are the typical bootyclapper I knew you were lol .

What do you mean you researched my name? Anyway, we were talking about the Arab League but as for the African Union I feel the same, We Should leave! How am I a booty clapper? And are you for Somalia staying in the African Union?

CaliTedesse

VIP
What do you mean you researched my name? Anyway, we were talking about the Arab League but as for the African Union I feel the same, We Should leave! How am I a booty clapper? And are you for Somalia staying in the African Union?
Okay that is good. Now my friend @Life what if Somalis leave Arab League what then?

Okay that is good. Now my friend @Life what if Somalis leave Arab League what then?

Since I don't believe The Arab League currently don't have a big contribution to Somalia development, nothing much will change in that end.

However we could focus on individual business deal with each nation in the Middle East, so when they do have a dispute they will not drag us into it as easy (unless we get involved ourselves) since we are not obliged to care what goes on between them.

Also, Somalia should focus on solving the ongoing internal problems our nation is going thru. Because, for now, the internationally recognised government is in Somalia, Mogadishu, all the progress and money earned is going to that city. If the Somali regions came up to an agreement that allowed them to coexist and work together, then all regions could benefit from external economic gain. I guess we are prioritising the wrong things. we shouldn't cape for leagues that don't benefit all Somalis because of the problems we have

The Sudanese are our brothers, they share our gene pool. I hope another Cushitic nation doesn’t fall. Somalia is a clan-based shithole, Eritrea is a dictatorship, Djibouti is a sellout, and Ethiopia is Christian.
:jcoleno:
I hope Sudan stays stable, but Western nations have always really had it out for them too, so it’s only a matter of time before they join the Muslim nation shithole league. Member states: Syria, Libya, Iraq, Yemen, Afghanistan, Somalia, etc.
:meleshame:

Somalis are biggest haters since Somalia has become a shithole. They want every other country especially Arab country to become a shithole as well. Sudan are our brothers and sisters and their women are beautiful ( light skin ones).

Other countries I can understand, but to me Sudan has to remain stable, can't stand it plunging into a civil war it was the only East African somewhat Horner(not really) like country with stability and great development along with Ethiopia and many people put as in the same bin, Sudanese, Somali, Ethiopian and Eritrean we are all the same to them. Especially in the Arab league, so if Sudan deteriorates that leaves no stable country from our dark skinned penunsila in the Arab league to represent us Horner looking motherfuckers. Aside from that we always have Ethiopia to represent us, but they are predominately Christian.

Idk about the first line :ayaanswag:

Somalis and Sudanis are REAL tight here in the UK. Eritreans too.

I wish the best for the Sudani people:fittytousand:

Since I don't believe The Arab League currently don't have a big contribution to Somalia development, nothing much will change in that end.

However we could focus on individual business deal with each nation in the Middle East, so when they do have a dispute they will not drag us into it as easy (unless we get involved ourselves) since we are not obliged to care what goes on between them.

Also, Somalia should focus on solving the ongoing internal problems our nation is going thru. Because, for now, the internationally recognised government is in Somalia, Mogadishu, all the progress and money earned is going to that city. If the Somali regions came up to an agreement that allowed them to coexist and work together, then all regions could benefit from external economic gain. I guess we are prioritising the wrong things. we shouldn't cape for leagues that don't benefit all Somalis because of the problems we have
Leaving the arab league number one make somalia's relation with the arab world worse and two will stop the small aid we get from them is it useless yes but leaving it is a stupid decision

Obviously Somalia is not as relevant in MENA as it once was but its more relevant/respected there than in the African Union or the UN.

Anything that affects the Gulf immediately has an impact in Somalia, that is the primary reason we need to be in the Arab League.

Eritrea was refused entry into the Arab League until they improve relations with Somalia and Djibouti. That should give you an approximation of the relevance we have there.

Tukraq

VIP
Somalis are biggest haters since Somalia has become a shithole. They want every other country especially Arab country to become a shithole as well. Sudan are our brothers and sisters and their women are beautiful ( light skin ones).

Other countries I can understand, but to me Sudan has to remain stable, can't stand it plunging into a civil war it was the only East African somewhat Horner(not really) like country with stability and great development along with Ethiopia and many people put as in the same bin, Sudanese, Somali, Ethiopian and Eritrean we are all the same to them. Especially in the Arab league, so if Sudan deteriorates that leaves no stable country from our dark skinned penunsila in the Arab league to represent us Horner looking motherfuckers. Aside from that we always have Ethiopia to represent us, but they are predominately Christian.
Civil war is in their best interests to get that crook out, how can he horde cash in Swiss accounts while the people can’t afford bread, this is some French Revolution type shit, freedom is better than peace under gumaiysi

Civil war is in their best interests to get that crook out, how can he horde cash in Swiss accounts while the people can’t afford bread, this is some French Revolution type shit, freedom is better than peace under gumaiysi
I'd take gumaiysi than being a failed state for 30 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts