Hope Sudan survives these protests

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Somalis are biggest haters since Somalia has become a shithole. They want every other country especially Arab country to become a shithole as well. Sudan are our brothers and sisters and their women are beautiful ( light skin ones).

Other countries I can understand, but to me Sudan has to remain stable, can't stand it plunging into a civil war it was the only East African somewhat Horner(not really) like country with stability and great development along with Ethiopia and many people put as in the same bin, Sudanese, Somali, Ethiopian and Eritrean we are all the same to them. Especially in the Arab league, so if Sudan deteriorates that leaves no stable country from our dark skinned penunsila in the Arab league to represent us Horner looking motherfuckers. Aside from that we always have Ethiopia to represent us, but they are predominately Christian.

Last edited:
@CaliTedesse

Why do you care of one dictator and hate another? Omer Al-Bashir is a dictator like Siad Barre was, why not love and support the Somali dictator too? I used to have relatives and friends who despised our dictator, but loved others like Khaddafi. They lacked a coherent principle about dictators and you reminded me of them.

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse

Why do you care of one dictator and hate another? Omer Al-Bashir is a dictator like Siad Barre was, why not love and support the Somali dictator too? I used to have relatives and friends who despised our dictator, but loved others like Khaddafi. They lacked a coherent principle about dictators and you reminded me of them.
Where did I state I care about Omer Al Bashir or Siad Barre. I just want Sudan to stay stable even if that is Al Bashir resigning or him staying in place.

Cooperation where do you think most of Somali exports go to you silly doqon

That's business and not the results of taken membership of that pointless league. SO I'll ask again what do we, Somalia, benefit from being a member of that league.

CaliTedesse

VIP
That's business and not the results of taken membership of that pointless league. SO I'll ask again what do we, Somalia, benefit from being a member of that league.
You know a league increases cooperation right? Just look at the Turkic league etc. You are so emotional.

Somalis are biggest haters since Somalia has become a shithole. They want every other country especially Arab country to become a shithole as well. Sudan are our brothers and sisters and their women are beautiful ( light skin ones).

Other countries I can understand, but to me Sudan has to remain stable, can't stand it plunging into a civil war it was the only East African somewhat Horner(not really) like country with stability and great development along with Ethiopia and many people put as in the same bin, Sudanese, Somali, Ethiopian and Eritrean we are all the same to them. Especially in the Arab league, so if Sudan deteriorates that leaves no stable country from our dark skinned penunsila in the Arab league to represent us Horner looking motherfuckers. Aside from that we always have Ethiopia to represent us, but they are predominately Christian.
North Sudan no..but south sudan hell yeah!!

:trumpsmirk:

You know a league increases cooperation right? Just look at the Turkic league etc. You are so emotional.

The Arab league is not a well functioning league and should therefore not be compared to other leagues.

Yes it makes business easier :ayaanswag: you seem to lack knowledge of geopolitics

A well functioning league is supposed to make business easier and strengthen the relationships between the members. A quick look at the middle east, where countries are sanctioning each other and waging wars, shows that that league is not fulfilling its purpose.

The stated purposes of the Arab League are to strengthen ties among the member states, coordinate their policies, and promote their common interests.

upload_2019-1-12_15-4-7.png

CaliTedesse

VIP
@Life
Please go cry somewhere else you don't make any sense don't rub your cuqdad for Arabs around you emotional weirdo.

The Arab League is a joke. After the conclusion of the first Summit of the leaders of the Arab League in Cairo in 1964, journalists asked President Jamal Abdinasir what the Arab leaders agreed. He made a poignant response which is valid till today. He said, ‘they agreed never to agree’.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I'm the emotional one yet you're the one who keeps throwing insults :stopit: :what:
Because I know there is no point in arguing with you. It's same recycled garbage of a Somali who is either 1 atheist, 2 hurt by Arabs, 3 Black wannabe etc. You would want Somalia to leave the Arab league in the position it is now lol and this person is supposed to make us believe he loves himself. A rational person would say all cooperation is welcome and would not leave leagues of cooperation out of emotions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts