HOLLY SHITT: XOOLO LATE TEENS FILMED THEMSELVES BEATING UP, SEND VID 2 SNAPCHATTING TRUCKER...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
From y’all comments I guess she’s fine on her end
Just get married and be a stay at home mom :icon lol:

In our society the man has to be breadwinner no matter what ( yes! His female can work with hjm but it's not mandatory) so she won't be affected by this livelihood sanction

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
IMG_1109.jpg

Xasbunallaah wa nicmal wakiil brave yourselves my brothers for we are dealing with an absolute reer mudug half mj half hg savage kkkkk this the kinda to bite your dick off yaa rabb protect us from these evil, scary women

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
In our society the man has to be breadwinner no matter what ( yes! His female can work with hjm but it's not mandatory) so she won't be affected by this livelihood sanction

Except for the fact that she'll unfortunately be eating out 250lb butch boss es in the joint lol

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Seriously, if these people copied indhoyar american culture, do you think they'd end up like this.

If you ever catch your younger sibling/kid on Twitter using the word "y'all", smack the shit out them.

I make sure to constantly degrade AAs around impressionable young Somali kids.

Casually drop the n-bomb with the hard R.

:denzelnigga:

mrlog

VIP
You guys do know that famous Snapchatting Geeljire truck driver named MacMinded. A nacasad send a highly incriminating video of her brothers beating up another Geeljire kid over a business between them. They were late teens and now they've been all arrested. They beat him so badly and then carried him into their car while he was resisting. All this filmed and now they all facing, amongst others, abduction. A sentence of 25 years. :jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno:

Here's the instigator...she ain't so cocky nowView attachment 34912

Ninyo how da fruck did u get ur hands on this paper?
u should become an investigative reporter. Maybe even work for wiki leaks had hook up with Eedo Pamela Anderson

u should become an investigative reporter. Maybe even work for wiki leaks had hook up with Eedo Pamela Anderson

You can go online and the check criminal records
Just search the name in the jail database

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You're telling me people that were born in 97 look like that

:dead:

War waan duqoobay out of nowhere ileen

Dhalinyaro baan is mooday

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

On the Snapchat she shared she has her real name on it. I just went to hennipen county criminal records website and entered her name.

Btw if you go to this same website you'll see we have a lot of sexual charges on our people. Don't know why but over 60% have nothing else but sex charges which means they are registered sex predators

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
On the Snapchat she shared she has her real name on it. I just went to hennipen county criminal records website and entered her name.

Btw if you go to this same website you'll see we have a lot of sexual charges on our people. Don't know why but over 60% have nothing else but sex charges which means they are registered sex predators

Yoooo

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending