HOLLY SHITT: XOOLO LATE TEENS FILMED THEMSELVES BEATING UP, SEND VID 2 SNAPCHATTING TRUCKER...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god they weren’t hitting hard enough
Lucky for him
They couldn’t fight
But that girl :russ:
She got a whole squad of faraaxs ready to beat sm ass

Is he the one yelling I don’t give a f*ck :ftw9nwa:
Oh I apologize for laughing this is so horrible
But it’s late at night
Why is this Xalimo outside
I’m sure her family is so embarrassed :childplease:

I got it. Give me a second

It's MJ on MJ crime, it's unacceptable

I must show the evidence

Is it really mj vs mj?

knowing somali family members will get involved and compensation paid and forgivness asked and the case will be closed

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Is he the one yelling I don’t give a f*ck :ftw9nwa:
Oh I apologize for laughing this is so horrible
But it’s late at night
Why is this Xalimo outside
I’m sure her family is so embarrassed :childplease:

Is it really mj vs mj?

I'm trying to trigger my secret concubine @Reiko :bell:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
what about her assassins? do we know

Then guys had to have the lowest IQ Geeljires could have as an offsprings. Waxaas ba hooyo ku leedahay "wiilal ban dhalay ". They listened to a dhoocilad.

knowing somali family members will get involved and compensation paid and forgivness asked and the case will be closed

That's not how it works in the civilised west adeer.

It's up to the State prosecutor to drop any charges and with this much

incriminating evidence they can fully pursue a case regardless of the victim's input.

Either way she's fucked. Her only option left is to 'do the race' like Tay-k to Galkacyo.

That's not how it works in the civilised west adeer.

It's up to the State prosecutor to drop any charges and with this much

incriminating evidence they can fully pursue a case regardless of the victim's input.

Either way she's fucked. Her only option left is to 'do the race' like Tay-k to Galkacyo.

Thats not a civilized country, its america. come man you seen what goes on in holiwood and not one person ended up in prison
civilised world:mjlaugh:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm not a psychologist but I'm dam close to being one.

I'll explain the problem here.

Our kids fail to realize or are void of their understanding situational timing. In otherwords they think of themselves as kids when they already hit 18. Somali Parents fail to tell them that from now on (when they hit 18) that the law of this country will treat them like adults which means heavy sentences for crimes, sentences that could ruin their lives before they become situational awareness.

Cadaan parents drill in the heads of their kids that "You're now adult, don't commit stupid crime ".

I bet you that these kids were unaware of their age. It only dawn on them when they were been driven to Hennepin jail instead of juvenile detention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending