HOLLY SHITT: XOOLO LATE TEENS FILMED THEMSELVES BEATING UP, SEND VID 2 SNAPCHATTING TRUCKER...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Are you kidding me? She took a picture with party next door. He's a celebrity. So every female who takes pictures with male celebrities they're automatically sleeping together?

Yes

:gaasdrink:

Don't get caught slipping or you might end up on the end of one of menace's threads

:gaasdrink:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Aaaand she's in jail:bell:

:ulyin::ulyin::ulyin::ulyin::ulyin: Yeah sure qaxaabadyahay! The day you turned 14 he couldn't control you. You've arrested him twice for beating the he'll outa of you after coming home at 3am when you were 15:camby:

Why do I have the feeling that her parents haven't visited her in jail cause she's what Somalis call " fara laga qaad "

Gambar

VIP
:ulyin::ulyin::ulyin::ulyin::ulyin: Yeah sure qaxaabadyahay! The day you turned 14 he couldn't control you. You've arrested him twice for beating the he'll outa of you after coming home at 3am when you were 15:camby:

Why do I have the feeling that her parents haven't visited her in jail cause she's what Somalis call " fara laga qaad "
How do you know all that?

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug

IMG_1112.jpg

Is there a crime she hasnt done:chrisfreshhah:

Are you kidding me? She took a picture with party next door. He's a celebrity. So every female who takes pictures with male celebrities they're automatically sleeping together?
He's right though, most geeljiires who sit at Starbucks all have records, either sexual offence or lying to immigration.

Iska aamus war uma haysid. These Madows now have a fetish for xalimos after drake put them in a verse. Look at that sign in the end carabku markuu taage. It means siilkaaga waan leefidoona.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:cryinglaughsmiley::O27GWRK: Oh my God! Who reports them, the little 14 year olds they hit on? War ilahay amarki badaana.
The single mothers who they marry in secret. Once they get into argument, the deranged women prep their daughters to lie. And the idiot takes the fall :drakelaugh:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
the video doesn't work even on my laptop. can some of you fellaz who were also having problem tell me how figured out to watch this goddamn video if you did.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
If them niggas were madow best believe the Farax getting jumped would be in coma.

They hit like lagama roones.:snoop: Imagine if the dude was like 6'5 gym goer ajnabi they'd get their asses handed to them ayadana wuu ku aasi laha.:stevej:

I'm not claiming her :snoop: because the xoolos she has as body guards:snoop: She needs to hire indho gaduud niggas straight from Galkacyo some dameers who can barely throw a punch.

Don’t blame her, it’s the 68 I.Q points coupled with 3/4 of Somali Minnesotans born after 1995 suffering from autism. She & her bros never had a chance.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I was finally able to watch it. them caato niggaz throwing punches like a lesbian was cringy to watch. the girl however is too pretty to behaving like a hood rat. I guess she's another AA wannabe .

what was the reason they beat him up for. were all of them arrested or it's just the girl ?

Uncle click bait at it again 1. she's not the one hitting him so hardly assault on her:comeon:
2. Is minor injury if you can even call it an injury:comeon:
3. This is old fashion jump there isn't much of a victim:comeon:
4. You have to be Delusional to think anybody gonna go to prison for this
Courts usually add up the charges but usually only few stick:manny:
5. As for the ones worried about tyrone her tuulo has close to none blacks so y'all are safe:lolbron:
Then again I might be :superman:for her cause she's pretty :wow:
I think the sspot community should come together and sell @Reiko @Lola_Vonroe in the black market to raise her bail money:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.