HOLLY SHITT: XOOLO LATE TEENS FILMED THEMSELVES BEATING UP, SEND VID 2 SNAPCHATTING TRUCKER...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You guys do know that famous Snapchatting Geeljire truck driver named MacMinded. A nacasad send a highly incriminating video of her brothers beating up another Geeljire kid over a business between them. They were late teens and now they've been all arrested. They beat him so badly and then carried him into their car while he was resisting. All this filmed and now they all facing, amongst others, abduction. A sentence of 25 years. :jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno:

Here's the instigator...she ain't so cocky now
IMG_4644.jpg

Did you watch it. That trucker still has it on his snap while the chick is in jail :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:she regrets it I bet. Regrets sending it to him for over 10k to watch
Yea lmaoo when she had him in the back seat I was actually crying of laughter
Mashallah tough girl :salute:

Lakin what did the miskeen guy steal ?
Her future is done though
Kidnap
Assault
:mjlol::mjlol:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yea lmaoo when she had him in the back seat I was actually crying of laughter
Mashallah tough girl :salute:

Lakin what did the miskeen guy steal ?
Her future is done though
Kidnap
Assault
:mjlol::mjlol:

What kind of xoolonimo was that. How you gonna film a kidnapping, meesha ma soomaliya mey maleysey. She's done.

Watch how already her family is at the victim's home and tracing some sort of a qabiil connection to have them drop it but unbeknownst to them this can't be dropped. It's a serious charges.

But I laughed too when she said @ who's the now " and he flared his arms :chrisfreshhah:

What kind of xoolonimo was that. How you gonna film a kidnapping, meesha ma soomaliya mey maleysey. She's done.

Watch how already her family is at the victim's home and tracing some sort of a qabiil connection to have them drop it but unbeknownst to them this can't be dropped. It's a serious charges.

But I laughed too when she said @ who's the now " and he flared his arms :chrisfreshhah:
:russ: :russ::russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.