HOLLY SHITT: XOOLO LATE TEENS FILMED THEMSELVES BEATING UP, SEND VID 2 SNAPCHATTING TRUCKER...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
That's not how it works in the civilised west adeer.

It's up to the State prosecutor to drop any charges and with this much

incriminating evidence they can fully pursue a case regardless of the victim's input.

Either way she's fucked. Her only option left is to 'do the race' like Tay-k to Galkacyo.
If they try to pay him off that’s another charge.

She deserves to be humbled. Don’t act big and bad. She’s somebody’s in county jail now.

Thats not a civilized country, its america. come man you seen what goes on in holiwood and not one person ended up in prison
civilised world:mjlaugh:

Really nigga? You're comparing "he said, she said" sexual assault cases that happened

over decades to a crime that was caught on camera.

:gucciwhat:

Gambar

VIP
I'm not a psychologist but I'm dam close to being one.

I'll explain the problem here.

Our kids fail to realize or are void of their understanding situational timing. In otherwords they think of themselves as kids when they already hit 18. Somali Parents fail to tell them that from now on (when they hit 18) that the law of this country will treat them like adults which means heavy sentences for crimes, sentences that could ruin their lives before they become situational awareness.

Cadaan parents drill in the heads of their kids that "You're now adult, don't commit stupid crime ".

I bet you that these kids were unaware of their age. It only dawn on them when they were been driven to Hennepin jail instead of juvenile detention.
Even if she was 17 she would charged as adult. She is madow in America. They would convict her with 20 years. Even probation means her life is done.

Really nigga? You're comparing "he said, she said" sexual assault cases that happened

over decades to a crime that was caught on camera.

:gucciwhat:

what 50 women coming forward like in the case of cosby? how about the kid that killed like 4 people in drunk drive crash but got away for having affluenza? these people are not civilised

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Even if she was 17 she would charged as adult. She is madow in America. They would convict her with 20 years. Even probation means her life is done.

While we spend a day discussing this video she'll spend a lifetime thinking about her choices on this particular day the video was recorded.

Probation is better than being locked up
But either way if they let her go
She has a felony on her record
Every time she tries to apply for a job that will haunt her
:ivers:
She basically ruined her life

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

If she's good looking then she'll settle for a warehouse worker in MN to take care of her.

The guys have it worse. They won't get any job. If they smart they would go back home.

what 50 women coming forward like in the case of cosby? how about the kid that killed like 4 people in drunk drive crash but got away for having affluenza? these people are not civilised

That civilised part has you triggered miyaa? :russ:

I'm not going to sit here and go through with you individual cases because they each have their own circumstances as

to why the Jury and Judge came to that conclusion. I'm not saying the Justice system is perfect in the US

but what I'm saying is, two families coming together to bury the hatchet cannot just circumvent the legal system, it's

just not going to be allowed. There's consequences for ones action and these youngings are going to learn!

Gambar

VIP
She won’t be able to go to college/university, if her mom and her live in public housing they will get kicked out, can’t get a loan, a car, she won’t be able to get welfare either. All that for acting tough on isnabchat yaabka yaabkii.

If she's good looking then she'll settle for a warehouse worker in MN to take care of her.

The guys have it worse. They won't get any job. If they smart they would go back home.
She is better off going back home and having her family send her money. Her life is over.

That civilised part has you triggered miyaa? :russ:

I'm not going to sit here and go through with you individual cases because they each have their own circumstances as

to why the Jury and Judge came to that conclusion. I'm not saying the Justice system is perfect in the US

but what I'm saying is, two families coming together to bury the hatchet cannot just circumvent the legal system, it's

just not going to be allowed. There's consequences for ones action and these youngings are going to learn!

why upholding amerikkkas honor:ileycry:

dee orod amerikkko oo niiko:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts