HOLLY SHITT: XOOLO LATE TEENS FILMED THEMSELVES BEATING UP, SEND VID 2 SNAPCHATTING TRUCKER...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrlog

VIP
On the Snapchat she shared she has her real name on it. I just went to hennipen county criminal records website and entered her name.

Btw if you go to this same website you'll see we have a lot of sexual charges on our people. Don't know why but over 60% have nothing else but sex charges which means they are registered sex predators

Ninyo no wonder they always send me to secondary at Sarnia.
ileen they checking if I'm on the sex register.
Walaahi Geeljire gave us a bad rep

:ileycry: y u show me sxbz

The real question is where were these male relatives of hers when abu tyrone was bashaling on her in the club. They are the ultimate cucks nacalaa. Another Madow oo muruq weeyne ah will be waiting for them in prison. They will have no choice but to give up their futo with their pathetic feeble bodies.

My whole perception of her changed
At first I thought she was a ugly bitter bat but she's a cute miskeen girl who's just a product of her environment
:francis:

What was that saying, "Don't judge a book by its cover". I guess we prematurely came(no pun intended) to a verdict before

all the facts were laid out. :ayaanswag:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
ABORTED:

I've aborted that pic due to the fact that probably his wife framed him cause he was drunk

The real question is where were these male relatives of hers when abu tyrone was bashaling on her in the club. They are the ultimate cucks nacalaa. Another Madow oo muruq weeyne ah will be waiting for them in prison. They will have no choice but to give up their futo with their pathetic feeble bodies.
Was waiting for someone to say this

Gambar

VIP
On the Snapchat she shared she has her real name on it. I just went to hennipen county criminal records website and entered her name.

Btw if you go to this same website you'll see we have a lot of sexual charges on our people. Don't know why but over 60% have nothing else but sex charges which means they are registered sex predators
Registered sex offenders? :cryinglaughsmiley:Naga daa waryaa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending