HISTORIC RULING: 14yr Girl wins case against forced marriage in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

halwa

✨🌙
So there is a certain age even after puberty were a women cant give birth??
All our parents and grandparents for the most part had at least 2 kids by 14. Your excuse is qashin

Gi read what world posted.

Tan kale why would the Prophet marry for beside trying to have kids as 1 of his reasons?

My parents never had children when they were 14. Go and vomit somewhere else. Take your shit somewhere else.

I still stand by my opinion. A 9 year old does not have the body for pregnancy or a big man on top of her. She’s a child! Waryaaa, come back to me when you married your 9 year old daughter off.

halwa

✨🌙
Still igorance is spewing from your mouth.
What did The Nabi get from it.
How was she different when it was the customa nd culture??

Listen to the Sheikhs. Ileen waxaan ku sheegay kuma maraya

Nacala tula aleyk. Wasakh.

Nabi’s case is different. Don’t talk about the prophet.

World

VIP
@World @Suldaanka @halwa this is a scholar for all of us asxaab.

This is my opinion please watch walaaleyaal let's not insult each other we brothers and sisters who talk about islam.
Why would I listen to what an American in the 21st century has to say when there are 1400 years of scholarship? There is no dispute about Aisha’s R.A age. She was 9 years old when the marriage was consummated.

Why would I listen to what an American in the 21st century has to say when there are 1400 years of scholarship? There is no dispute about Aisha’s R.A age. She was 9 years old when the marriage was consummated.

You are to judgefull listen first take this time then comment. Her age is not denied in the video.

Actually there is a dispute among scholars. One of the big shafici scholars imam hajar al asqalaani pointed out that many positions are possible but 9 years old is the strongest. Research before you talk saaxib. I post the link if yku want but it's on arabic, if you understand ?

Actually there is a dispute among scholars. One of the big shafici scholars imam hajar al asqalaani pointed out that many positions are possible but 9 years old is the strongest. Research before you talk saaxib. I post the link if yku want but it's on arabic, if you understand ?
Sxb. Her age is not for arguement. She was 9. Its saxiix

Sxb. Her age is not for arguement. She was 9. Its saxiix

No you can't talk about something you don't have knowledge about saaxib. The islamic scholars had different opinions regarding her age. You refer to Saxiix bukahri as your source `The man who explained saxiix bukhari wrote the most prominent book about that is a medieval shafici scholar sheikh ibnul hajar al asqalani. And this scholar says that he researched and many ages are possible but 9 years old is the strongest position. That's why the muslim Umma accepted 9 as the age. But only Allah knows for sure. In the end it doesn't matter. When a women hits puberty she is islamicly an adult.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What is your problem with this case. The age?? The supposed forcefulness??
You are in the gray
The little girl was forced to marry this old man at the age of 11 years old, she ran away from home and lived in another city, so she can run from him. That's a sin in our religion, you cannot force a little girl to marry an older man. If she agrees then that's a different story but don't fucking come in here and try to justify this horrific ordeal. A child had to be homeless inorder to get away from her a forced marriage.

You heartless, inhumane cow. If you can't fathom the fact that she chose to die in the streets rather than live with him.

The little girl was forced to marry this old man at the age of 11 years old, she ran away from home and lived in another city, so she can run from him. That's a sin in our religion, you cannot force a little girl to marry an older man. If she agrees then that's a different story but don't fucking come in here and try to justify this horrific ordeal. A child had to be homeless inorder to get away from her a forced marriage.

You heartless, inhumane cow. If you can't fathom the fact that she chose to die in the streets rather than live with him.
Again we dont have the story of the father and Husband.

It’s great that civilised people rule Somaliland and not marauding tribal savages who are hell-bent in killing one another and justifying the rape of their children as religious. Somalilanders should civilise these savages.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
First of all how can the father marry of his 11 year old daughter he should be jailed for child negligence

And the 38 year old should go down for child abuse

This is disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending