HISTORIC RULING: 14yr Girl wins case against forced marriage in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Suldaanka @halwa you both mean the same. Aishas marriage was to special context and her real age is even differed under scholars. But if a woman is capable ob bearing a child (at most cases 13-15) she is an adult.

We should respect the culture and the context of the land. In somalia you are an adult with 14 in many cases specially in the nomadic lifestyle. In the west they are raised differentially.

So i say in somalia 14 is not a problem at all if the girl an both families are daccord. In the west its different they are theoretically adult but practically kids.
Those supposed scholars are trying to paint an image to appease the west. She was 9
Second. There is no age cap. Puberty is when one is an adult. It could be more or less than 13

halwa

✨🌙
@Suldaanka @halwa you both mean the same. Aishas marriage was to special context and her real age is even differed under scholars. But if a woman is capable ob bearing a child (at most cases 13-15) she is an adult.

We should respect the culture and the context of the land. In somalia you are an adult with 14 in many cases specially in the nomadic lifestyle. In the west they are raised differentially.

So i say in somalia 14 is not a problem at all if the girl an both families are daccord. In the west its different they are theoretically adult but practically kids.

Basically, that 14 year old girl did not want get married so it is not permissible in Islam to force someone to do something which they do not want to do. I don’t give a shit about puberty or when the proper time is.

No one can force a girl to get married if she doesn’t want to get married.

This xoolo oo suldaanka ah was neef bakhtiyey. If he wants to give his 5 year old daughters away then he can do so. I was speaking on behalf on that 14 year old girl and all of the girls.

Those supposed scholars are trying to paint an image to appease the west. She was 9
Second. There is no age cap. Puberty is when one is an adult. It could be more or less than 13

No they don't actually. I have a video of one of the biggest scholars alive seen who has nothing to with the west his name is sheikh dedew al shanqiti google him. He said 9 is the most likely age but other numbers are also possible. But even if we say 9 as i said it was speacial context. Allah had willed it it's not the rule. Generally speaking women are adult at most cases with 13 or later but today they are most likely in the west with 13 kids due to another raising condition

No they don't actually. I have a video of one of the biggest scholars alive seen who has nothing to with the west his name is sheikh dedew al shanqiti google him. He said 9 is the most likely age but other numbers are also possible. But even if we say 9 as i said it was speacial context. Allah had willed it it's not the rule. Generally speaking women are adult at most cases with 13 or later
What do you mean willed it. It was to set an example. The only way you can marry is if she has had her puberty. Women in hotter climates have been know to hit puberty faster.
I was 10 when i hit puberty. Way ahead of my peers in school

halwa

✨🌙
No they don't actually. I have a video of one of the biggest scholars alive seen who has nothing to with the west his name is sheikh dedew al shanqiti google him. He said 9 is the most likely age but other numbers are also possible. But even if we say 9 as i said it was speacial context. Allah had willed it it's not the rule. Generally speaking women are adult at most cases with 13 or later

His argument is always the prophet did it. Everything the prophet scw did was done for a reason and a purpose.

What’s that xoolo’s purpose for marrying a 9 old?

World

VIP
No they don't actually. I have a video of one of the biggest scholars alive seen who has nothing to with the west his name is sheikh dedew al shanqiti google him. He said 9 is the most likely age but other numbers are also possible. But even if we say 9 as i said it was speacial context. Allah had willed it it's not the rule. Generally speaking women are adult at most cases with 13 or later but today they are most likely in the west with 13 kids due to another raising condition
9 is because that’s when Aisha R.A went through puberty and was sexually mature. Not because she is an exception.

I searched that Sheikh. He said everything i said. Listen to it

His argument is always the prophet did it. Everything the prophet scw did was done for a reason and a purpose.

What’s that xoolo’s purpose for marrying a 9 old?
Im a xoolo because im defending what Nabi Maxamed did. I told you the ages of my wife.
Your problem as you said was her hips arent ready thus she cant get married at an age younger than your opinion of 20.
Aisha was 9 and her hips were???x

halwa

✨🌙
Im a xoolo because im defending what Nabi Maxamed did. I told you the ages of my wife.
Your problem as you said was her hips arent ready thus she cant get married at an age younger than your opinion of 20.
Aisha was 9 and her hips were???x

Aisha ra never gave birth.

What else is your excuse?

World

VIP

A female pelvis will attain its full size by the time a girl is old enough to give birth (when she’s gone through puberty and is sexually mature):

“It is a common belief that teenage mothers are more likely to experience fetopelvic disproportion as a result of incomplete development of bony pelvis. However, it appears to be a misconcept as indicated in various studies. The present study also observes that only 21% of lower segment cesarean section (LSCS) were done for cephalopelvic disproportion (CPD) in teenage primigravidas as compared to 12.7% in primigravidas between 20-29 years. We hypothesize that the female pelvis will attain it’s full size by the time girls are physiologically old enough to become pregnant and hence, do not expect an increase in CPD. Our study shows that maximum cesarean sections were performed for fetal distress. The forceps rate was however, significantly more in the control group (p < 0.001), although indications were similar. Anxiety, fright and lack of cooperation in the second stage of labor may attribute to this difference.”

So there is a certain age even after puberty were a women cant give birth??
All our parents and grandparents for the most part had at least 2 kids by 14. Your excuse is qashin

Gi read what world posted.

Tan kale why would the Prophet marry for beside trying to have kids as 1 of his reasons?

halwa

✨🌙
A female pelvis will attain its full size by the time a girl is old enough to give birth (when she’s gone through puberty and is sexually mature):

“It is a common belief that teenage mothers are more likely to experience fetopelvic disproportion as a result of incomplete development of bony pelvis. However, it appears to be a misconcept as indicated in various studies. The present study also observes that only 21% of lower segment cesarean section (LSCS) were done for cephalopelvic disproportion (CPD) in teenage primigravidas as compared to 12.7% in primigravidas between 20-29 years. We hypothesize that the female pelvis will attain it’s full size by the time girls are physiologically old enough to become pregnant and hence, do not expect an increase in CPD. Our study shows that maximum cesarean sections were performed for fetal distress. The forceps rate was however, significantly more in the control group (p < 0.001), although indications were similar. Anxiety, fright and lack of cooperation in the second stage of labor may attribute to this difference.”

I don’t care. I still stand by my opinion.

Waa xoolo. Iska daa. 9 year old is not the normal age to marry a girl. Aisha was 9 but her case is different.

If you men want to marry a 9 year old child, go ahead. See what good you get out of it.
Still igorance is spewing from your mouth.
What did The Nabi get from it.
How was she different when it was the customa nd culture??

Listen to the Sheikhs. Ileen waxaan ku sheegay kuma maraya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending