HISTORIC RULING: 14yr Girl wins case against forced marriage in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 14 year old girl is a grown woman, she has finished puberty years before that.

We are not like the gadabursi or the isaaq who marry off their women at age 30 after they finish their “education”. To prevent our women from falling into haram we marry them off as soon as she’s ready.

Her wali chose a suitable partner for her which is perfectly fine according to the shafi’i madhab.
You sicken me :susp:

Wallahi as someone with a thirteen year old sister, these people supporting pedophilia are disgusting. Little girls should be in school, not married off to men twice their age.

It’s a little suspect how they’re fighting so hard to support preying upon vulnerable young children. May Allah protect the young women in Somalia from predators with the same mindset.
What is pedophilia. Secondly when does one become an adult?

It's not paedophilia stop talking non sense from your mind. A thirteen year old was considered since 100 years ago an adult in every culture. Was every folks then paedophil and hunan beings became 100-200 years ago normal ?. It changed due to culture. In Khazatan there is a village were till this day every female and male are at maximum when they marry 13-14. In our western culture they are raised as kids that's why we regard them as ones. But don't dehumanize other cultures because of your western influenced mind.
Your arguing to one who doesn't even wear hijab. Yet wants to argue about marriage and its rulings.
She cant even quote any hadiths or ayat pertainting to anything.

@Suldaanka

Ask the governments of Turkey, Egypt, UAE, Somalia and other Sunni countries who consider the legal adult age to be 18. Only terrorists like Alshabab, Boko Haram and ISIS force girls as young as 10 years old to be married. You are no different than them.
And you are no different than those degenerates who beleive in bestiality.
Islam says one is an Adult when they attain puberty or age 15 whichever comes first.

What other muslims do won't change the religion.

Such a weak excuse.

18 as a legal adult age by who?? The west

When
@Suldaanka ofc you've gotta qashin all my posts since you have no arguments other than namecalling and grudges
When did i name call or hold a grudge. You are not somali. You are not a muslim. You dont understand our religion and culture and want to hold it up to your western society.

So keep quiet on things you have no say in.

When

When did i name call or hold a grudge. You are not somali. You are not a muslim. You dont understand our religion and culture and want to hold it up to your western society.

So keep quiet on things you have no say in.
Boo hoo, poo pee. "not somali this" "not muslim that" you obviously have a grudge since you seem to look for posts of mine to qashin

Not only was what you said qashin it was also disrespectful towards 3 billion people.
Be courteous
You say "be respectful/courteous" yet you turn your back on your fellow Somali for having a different interpretation of Islam, let alone being "gaal" as peeps call atheists around here.

You say "be respectful/courteous" yet you turn your back on your fellow Somali for having a different interpretation of Islam, let alone being "gaal" as peeps call atheists around here.
When this gaal is acting like you and disrespecting his former religion we will have an issue. Aussie has always been an unfair critic of islam. Just like you

When this gaal is acting like you and disrespecting his former religion we will have an issue. Aussie has always been an unfair critic of islam. Just like you
One, I never disrespected Islam here
Two, I was never a Muslim at all. Unless you believe in "reverts" and such.

And you are no different than those degenerates who beleive in bestiality.
Islam says one is an Adult when they attain puberty or age 15 whichever comes first.

What other muslims do won't change the religion.

Such a weak excuse.

18 as a legal adult age by who?? The west

@Suldaanka

You were fighting against your dhuulo cousins to kill and maim them and you posted here your rave in how courageous your jufo were in wiping out and killing 5 dhuulo men and how cowardly they were. If you had a clue about Islam, then you would've known fighting for pagan clan supremacy and killing your fellow Muslims is seriously haram. But when it comes to sex with children, you automatically become an observant Muslim and produce hadiths. You are not a better Muslim than the Turks, Imeratis, Egyptians and stop advocating for pedophilia on the name of these people's religion. Stick with your pagan tribal wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending