HISTORIC RULING: 14yr Girl wins case against forced marriage in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

halwa

✨🌙
No problem. Lakiin dont f*ck with islam using western mandates.
When a man hits puberty and a women hits puberty they are allowed to be married.
You have Aussie taking a slight against your Propeht and you dont say shit. 40yr old man marrying 10yrs old???

Neil Degrasse Tyson was accused of rape and sexual harassment. He was on leave. Heresay caused him to cancel his tv deals only to be found not guilty 5 months later.
Warka ha la huubiya

Aussie is gaal. His sin count is increasing every time he opens his mouth. Let it increase.

I’m not using western mandates. I’m talking from understanding and compassionate point of view. Any little girl that is not of a proper age to be married does not deserve to be married. They do not have the mental capacity to handle marriage. Waa saqiir. Ilahey ka baq. Xaasidyahow.

Yes. But today in the society, a 14 year old marriage is seen as abuse because they are not ready for it. And by force as well. That is bad. Children in this day and age and not ready for marriage. They need to stay in school. An old man will just abuse and use her. No girl deserves to be married off at such a young age.

Naxariis maa’ahan.
Wtf does that mean. 9 yr old in Somalia is masuul. She is intelligent and able to run a family.
Where do you get this supposed abuse from. All your parents were married off very young. Were they abused. Generalization is such an ignoble thing to do

No problem. Lakiin dont f*ck with islam using western mandates.
When a man hits puberty and a women hits puberty they are allowed to be married.
You have Aussie taking a slight against your Propeht and you dont say shit. 40yr old man marrying 10yrs old???

Neil Degrasse Tyson was accused of rape and sexual harassment. He was on leave. Heresay caused him to cancel his tv deals only to be found not guilty 5 months later.
Warka ha la huubiya

@Suldaanka

You were raving of your clan’s bravery by recently participating in a clan war against dhuulos and killing 5 of them, why didn’t you think of Islam? You love having sex with children, don’t you? It brings out of your good Muslim side? No wonder then, zoomaalis are fucked.

Aussie is gaal. His sin count is increasing every time he opens his mouth. Let it increase.

I’m not using western mandates. I’m talking from understanding and compassionate point of view. Any little girl that is not of a proper age to be married does not deserve to be married. They do not have the mental capacity to handle marriage. Waa saqiir. Ilahey ka baq. Xaasidyahow.
14 yr old is not stupid in non western countries. 21 yrs old in America are being told to brush their teeth.
You cant have a standard.
Puberty is puberty. Next people will say the Quran and Islam are incompatible to this day and age.

Xasiidnima ma ahan. My wife was 14/15 . Way too old. She was an adult 4 yrs before

@Suldaanka

You were raving of your clan’s bravery by recently participating in a clan war against dhuulos and killing 5 of them, why didn’t you think of Islam? You love having sex with children, don’t you? It brings out of your good Muslim side? No wonder then, zoomaalis are fucked.
Go f*ck your dogs you degenerate.

halwa

✨🌙
@AussieHustler

What you’re saying is not nice. You’ve left the religion, fine. But don’t talk
Wtf does that mean. 9 yr old in Somalia is masuul. She is intelligent and able to run a family.
Where do you get this supposed abuse from. All your parents were married off very young. Were they abused. Generalization is such an ignoble thing to do

My parents got married when they were in their 20s and they got married in Europe and it was love marriage. You’re confusing my parents with yours.

Well, that’s your own barbaric version of a 9 year old. Invite me to your 9 year old daughter’s marriage.

World

VIP
She’s doesn’t even have the proper hips and body to bear children, let alone have a big man on top of her. Her body is not developed for marriage at such a young age.
This isn’t true.

“It is a common belief that teenage mothers are more likely to experience fetopelvic disproportion as a result of incomplete development of bony pelvis. However, it appears to be a misconcept as indicated in various studies. The present study also observes that only 21% of lower segment cesarean section (LSCS) were done for cephalopelvic disproportion (CPD) in teenage primigravidas as compared to 12.7% in primigravidas between 20-29 years. We hypothesize that the female pelvis will attain it’s full size by the time girls are physiologically old enough to become pregnant and hence, do not expect an increase in CPD. Our study shows that maximum cesarean sections were performed for fetal distress. The forceps rate was however, significantly more in the control group (p < 0.001), although indications were similar. Anxiety, fright and lack of cooperation in the second stage of labor may attribute to this difference.”

This study talking about the course of 261 pregnancies in under-15’s:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8058232

found that pregnancies under 15 years of age are not associated with increased problems or poor maternal outcomes compared to adults. If anything, their labor was shorter, there were fewer cesarians, and they didn't need induction as often as the adult group.

halwa

✨🌙
14 yr old is not stupid in non western countries. 21 yrs old in America are being told to brush their teeth.
You cant have a standard.
Puberty is puberty. Next people will say the Quran and Islam are incompatible to this day and age.

Xasiidnima ma ahan. My wife was 14/15 . Way too old. She was an adult 4 yrs before

We are talking from two different ends of the glass.

Marriage is not suitable for that age.

@AussieHustler

What you’re saying is not nice. You’ve left the religion, fine. But don’t talk

My parents got married when they were in their 20s and they got married in Europe and it was love marriage. You’re confusing my parents with yours.

Well, that’s your own barbaric version of a 9 year old. Invite me to your 9 year old daughter’s marriage.
So my parents didnt love eachother. Your parents were the only ones who were in love???
Ok. The problem is you are saying its barbaric even when i told you Nabi Maxamed did it. So was he barbaric as well.

halwa

✨🌙
Again. Aisha wasnt suitable for Marriage? Yes or No

I won’t pass comments on what the prophet scw did because I respect him.

We were told to focus on the sunnah and copy the practices which will benefit us. I don’t see how marrying a 9 year old or marrying a 9 year old off will benefit me or you.

There are more pressing concerns in the world than to focus on child marriage.

halwa

✨🌙
So my parents didnt love eachother. Your parents were the only ones who were in love???
Ok. The problem is you are saying its barbaric even when i told you Nabi Maxamed did it. So was he barbaric as well.

I’m calling YOU barbaric. You and the nabi scw are not the same people. He is gold.

You have barbaric views and thoughts on everything. I’ve seen you. You’re not normal in the head, sxb.

Let’s end it here.

I won’t pass comments on what the prophet scw did because I respect him.

We were told to focus on the sunnah and copy the practices which will benefit us. I don’t see how marrying a 9 year old or marrying a 9 year old off will benefit me or you.

There are more pressing concerns in the world to focus on children.
Wtf. Miya walantahy.
@Abdurahman_somali @World
@Shaolin23 :camby:
War bal waxan ila firiya.
Take whats good from the sunnah meaning there is bad sunnah.????

I’m calling YOU barbaric. You and the nabi scw are not the same people. He is gold.

You have barbaric views and thoughts on everything. I’ve seen you. You’re not normal in the head, sxb.

Let’s end it here.
Run around in circles. Everything you said was towards Islam and The Nabi.

O dare you to quote my so called barbaric views. Talking rubbish

So you think you are better than us? Iska aamus.

Take your barbaric views somewhere else. People like you deserve to be locked up.
People like you need to be rehabilitated
Again still cant post my so called barbaric views
f*ck out of here

@Suldaanka @halwa you both mean the same. Aishas marriage was to special context and her real age is even differed under scholars. But if a woman is capable ob bearing a child (at most cases 13-15) she is an adult.

We should respect the culture and the context of the land. In somalia you are an adult with 14 in many cases specially in the nomadic lifestyle. In the west they are raised differentially.

So i say in somalia 14 is not a problem at all if the girl an both families are daccord. In the west its different they are theoretically adult but practically kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts