High maintenance women

Status
Not open for further replies.

halwa

✨🌙
Beauty is subjective.

As a man why would you go for a girl you wasn't attracted to?

At this point they are not even making sense. They are making up excuses as to why they have to spoil ha woman.

Logic never makes sense to delusional people. They sound like a bunch of sissies at this point. Fess up, fools.

At this point they are not even making sense. They are making up excuses as to why they have to spoil ha woman.

Logic never makes sense to delusional people. They sound like a bunch of sissies at this point. Fess up, fools.
Why do you expect a man to spoil you? Spoil yourself with your own money. I would feel bad munching of someone else all the time

Why do you expect a man to spoil you? Spoil yourself with your own money. I would feel bad munching of someone else all the time

But you don't feel bad munching the food she makes which takes work and the house she's cleaned.

I'd feel bad using someone's free labour.

You have hands right?

halwa

✨🌙

I never said I want anybody to spoil me. Not one point did I state about wanting to be spoiled or spoken about spoil.

However, if I want to be spoiled then I have the right to want that. That is between me and him.

Why do you need to state the obvious?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Ladies...

Do not waste your time with a broke nigga

Unless you want to waste your time arguing about bills and who paid for the milk last time

Just read how angry and bitter @Cognitivedissonance and @Inquisitive_ are and imagine living with that
Maanta anigaba iska yaabey wallahi i was thinking of a way to tell this female associate why we can never be in a relationship in a nice way so one of the thoughts that entered my mind was to tell her that she deserves better and That i hope we meet eachother in paradise.

Automatically i found myself saying “Astagfirullah that thought was from the shaidaan” it was the thought of being in any sort of relationship that made say that kkk

When it comes to relationship I am too set in my ways may the most high save me from myself:wow:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
When i have my money, i don't like sharing it. But i only share with my family : parents and also my friends. Since I am living in a feminist country, women make their own living. She can afford for herself. But if she's my wife, and willing to be a hoursewife, then i'll do my part.
It's not worthy to spend my money on someone that isn't my wife or who's not a part of my family.
Strangers are strangers afterall.
And having a only-materialistic life isn't my goal, tbh. If i'm struggling right now to have a more fulfuling live,without the material stuff then i'm not willing to waste my time with someone who's fully materialistic and egocentric.

Muji

VIP
Maanta anigaba iska yaabey wallahi i was thinking of a way to tell this female associate why we can never be in a relationship in a nice way so one of the thoughts that entered my mind was to tell her that she deserves better and That i hope we meet eachother in paradise.

Automatically i found myself saying “Astagfirullah that thought was from the shaidaan” it was the thought of being in any sort of relationship that made say that kkk

When it comes to relationship I am too set in my ways may the most high save me from myself:wow:

Walal I pray for any woman who thought you were a good match.

Wa naag walan

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Walal I pray for any woman who thought you were a good match.

Wa naag walan
I concur due to feminism i have been programmed by the mass media to think that all men and women are equal so if we were ever out in public or at home and she got attacked by a man or robbed i would not defend her cause a woman can do anything a man does and even better.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Have you been giving this advice to @AussieHustler
Have you noticed also that aussie is siffering from cognitive dissonance on one hand he is a feminist a stuanch advocate for womens rights yet when it comes to relationship and romance he is a mgtow aussie dont women have a right to be loved and cherished also treated like a princess swept off their feet showered with flowers candel light dinners kkk

Muji

VIP
Have you noticed also that aussie is siffering from cognitive dissonance on one hand he is a feminist a stuanch advocate for womens rights yet when it comes to relationship and romance he is a mgtow aussie dont women have a right to be loved and cherished also treated like a princess swept off their feet showered with flowers candel light dinners kkk
ahahahahhajajajahahahahahahahahaahhahahaahhahahahahahahaha

I’m glad someone said it

He wants to hit it and quit it

But he also thinks women should be treated like human beings and not objects.

I’m sure the way he manages his cognitive dissonance is that he sends them a rose after he dumps them

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

A feminist MGTOW wallahi you crack me up balayo that’s like being a vegan and a butcher

Aussie will show up to the walk with you, help you burn your bra, sleep with you and then delete your number

He is an ally in solving the problem he helps create

halwa

✨🌙
@Knowles @HalimaJ @halwa

Are you fine with your man having high standards and being high maintenance? Plus, wants to be treated like a king?

Of course. Why not? If he asks for a Lamborghini I will tell him I will get something even better: full board Hajj tickets for 2 weeks or send him to the Maldives.

It is all about tactics and strategic thinking

:hillarybiz:

Something you men lack.

halwa

✨🌙
High maintenance , spoiled, akh!

Raggiina waa calaal miirantihiin. Isku xishooda. Sida gabdhaha la iskaga maweeliyo ma tagantiin.

:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

You are all welcome to the How To Understand Women course. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served policy.

The winner will receive a £20 Amazon gift card to purchase the How To Understand Women book.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Of course. Why not? If he asks for a Lamborghini I will tell him I will get something even better: full board Hajj tickets for 2 weeks or send him to the Maldives.

It is all about tactics and strategic thinking

:hillarybiz:

Something you men lack.

Mind games are now called tactical and strategic thinking?

:nahgirl:

High maintenance , spoiled, akh!

Raggiina waa calaal miirantihiin. Isku xishooda. Sida gabdhaha la iskaga maweeliyo ma tagantiin.

You are all welcome to the How To Understand Women course. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served policy.

The winner will receive a £20 Amazon gift card to purchase the How To Understand Women book.

What does high maintenance mean to you then?

Most of you wi l be lucky to find someone and will be settlimg soon. Being a live and having penis will be what you will settle for. The movement of not giving women anything is growing across the world. Time for men to be men.

halwa

✨🌙
Mind games are now called tactical and strategic thinking?

:nahgirl:

What does high maintenance mean to you then?

A clever man will find a way to get out of it. Weak men will call it mind games. We’ve already established that men’s coping skills are nonexistent.

High maintenance is someone who demands for unrealistic things that one cannot afford or expects a lot from the individul. But you lot on here call the smallest of the small things that exist high maintenance. Getting her a box of chocolates will be high maintenance for you lot.

Guys,

Would you go for a girl that is high maintenance with high standards?

Imagine, she is like everything you would want in a woman, but she is a bit of a princess.

Note: she has a good attitude.

Interested to know what your thoughts are. Are you stingy? Generous ect? The type of guy that puts in effort to secure a woman?.

No gender wars, bashing each other ect.

Girls, feel free to give your opinions.
High maintenance is a bad look. Guys wont go for a woman who is high maintenance because she will require more than what is necessary and she will have unrealistic expectations and requirements.

Guys,

Would you go for a girl that is high maintenance with high standards?

Imagine, she is like everything you would want in a woman, but she is a bit of a princess.

Note: she has a good attitude.

Interested to know what your thoughts are. Are you stingy? Generous ect? The type of guy that puts in effort to secure a woman?.

No gender wars, bashing each other ect.

Girls, feel free to give your opinions.

high maintenance?hell no.
ask that the rich guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending