High maintenance women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Most of you wi l be lucky to find someone and will be settlimg soon. Being a live and having penis will be what you will settle for. The movement of not giving women anything is growing across the world. Time for men to be men.

You could just say you’re a cheapskate or bum who don’t believe in giving women gifts

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I respect women who know their worth but asking your man to take you to the shard to get your girls jealous is what i detest. Be high maintenance for you, not for others. Flexing with money you don't have to impress ppl you don't like is an awful state to be in.

Muji

VIP
I respect women who know their worth but asking your man to take you to the shard to get your girls jealous is what i detest. Be high maintenance for you, not for others. Flexing with money you don't have to impress ppl you don't like is an awful state to be in.

Walalo can you take me to the shard :duck:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Describes wedding envy some Xalimos have well

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Knowles @HalimaJ @halwa

Are you fine with your man having high standards and being high maintenance? Plus, wants to be treated like a king?

@Knowles Why are you ignoring this message abaayo? :trumpsmirk:

I have no problem with the wife being treated like a queen or being spoiled but surely you can't leave the husband out. You have to treat him like a king and fill his needs. It can be ANYTHING.
:mjpls:

Muji

VIP
@Knowles Why are you ignoring this message abaayo? :trumpsmirk:

I have no problem with the wife being treated like a queen or being spoiled but surely you can't leave the husband out. You have to treat him like a king and fill his needs. It can be ANYTHING.
:mjpls:

Walal if we look at countries where men are treated like kings we get China, Afghanistan and Somalia

Whereas if we look at countries where women are treated like equals we get England, Canada and America

Now imagine countries where women are treated like queens :)

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
What worth? worth based on monetary/material goods?

That's cheap and whorish my friend, not sure why you would respect such spiritless females.

Why does it always have to be one or the other with you?

Reality is that we live in a class-based society. A girl from a well off family won't go for a guy on a jobseekers allowance. Reminds me of the 'Akhi' who swears an oath to never work in a Non Muslim Environment but he is eating taxpayers money and living off other ppls hard work.

Point is you don't have to be rich, but if you earn your wages and work hard it's all good.

Of course. Why not? If he asks for a Lamborghini I will tell him I will get something even better: full board Hajj tickets for 2 weeks or send him to the Maldives.

It is all about tactics and strategic thinking

:hillarybiz:

Something you men lack.

He wants a lambo and you send him to do cibaada?:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.