High maintenance women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
How is meeting her rights being too demanding and unrealistic? If you are a God fearing man and pious, you also need to act on the deen and meet her maintenance rights. But you can’t just act on the deen and nitpick from it to suit your situation. That’s haram and not good.

If you can’t afford doing that then don’t marry. It is as simple as that, my friend.

But the problem with you men is that you are not even God fearing to begin with so you will resort to saying that meeting her maintenance is unrealistic and too demanding.

Just say you don’t make enough income to meet her mainentance. We will understand that.
What determines her maintenance, she better look like Beyoncé or Rihanna the way your making it seem

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
That is her right. You need to meet her maintenance but if that is too unrealistic for you, speak to her and come up with a solution. It is as simple as that.

It is not her right to demand too much from her husband in the materialistic sense.

halwa

✨🌙
What determines her maintenance, she better look like Beyoncé or Rihanna the way your making it seem

She doesn’t have to look a certain way to have her maintenance met :ftw9nwa:

You just need to ensure that she has money to spend on whatever she needs.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
It depends if she’s a young women who’s chaste and has good qualities, like being able to cook, modesty then she is allowed to have high standards because she is the best of women.

However if she’s not a virgin cannot cook and is not modest no man should look her way wether she has high standards or not shaydaanka ha gursato. 221A17E6-AA36-4058-9D0F-8C851A55140A.png

The root cause of materialism and consumerism is a lack of internal satisfaction.

These types of people are spiritually dead and empty, their lives have no meaning or purpose.

These are are the types of women that would take up prostitution when times get tough which many of them already do but under different guises (wine/dine, sugar daddy etc.)

These types of women in reality are cheap and inexpensive because they are nothing more then a soulless commodity.

Tukraq

VIP
She doesn’t have to look a certain way to have her maintenance met :ftw9nwa:

You just need to ensure that she has money to spend on whatever she needs.
I mean how is her maintenance going to be met if no ones checking for her:farmajoyaab: imagine an average girl with the demands of a queen :noneck: a lot of men will be doing as you stated below because her head is too big and she needs to come back down to reality
That is her right. You need to meet her maintenance but if that is too unrealistic for you, speak to her and come up with a solution. It is as simple as that.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
The root cause of materialism and consumerism is a lack of internal satisfaction.

These types of people are spiritually dead and empty, their lives have no meaning or purpose.

These are are the types of women that would take up prostitution when times get tough, many of them already do but under different guises (wine/dine, sugar daddy etc.)

Exactly, the spiritual connection between men and women is gone. It is all about materialism now and hedonism, i.e a woman values a man simply on what he can offer her, what material things and pleasures.

Unrealistically demanding women like @halwa end up childless, living with their cat in a suburb.

halwa

✨🌙
I mean how is her maintenance going to be met if no ones checking for her:farmajoyaab: imagine an average girl with the demands of a queen :noneck: a lot of men will be doing as you stated below because her head is too big and she needs to come back down to reality

I was talking about humble and appreciative women. You shouldn’t even be in a relationship with someone who dries your pockets empty. Men should use their initiative. But that is not to say that self-entitled women do not exist. They do. How you deal with that is on you. All I am saying is that a woman has the right to have her maintenance met and that it is on you as the provider to make sure that is met. How you do it is none of our concern.

Somali women are most appreciative. Do not compare them to dhoocilo that have no education, moral or compassion.

halwa

✨🌙
Exactly, the spiritual connection between men and women is gone. It is all about materialism now and hedonism, i.e a woman values a man simply on what he can offer her, what material things and pleasures.

Unrealistically demanding women like @halwa end up childless, living with their cat in a suburb.

I feel for you. You seem to be triggered by my statements. If you disagree with it, then state it but there is no need to become personal here.

Seems like you are insecure and I suggest you deal with that issue asap, walaalo.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I feel for you. You seem to be triggered by my statements. If you disagree with it, then state it but there is no need to become personal here.

Seems like you are insecure and I suggest you deal with that issue asap, walaalo.

I am not triggered, I just like to put women like you in their place.

I found myself a girl that loves me for me, even before I acquired what I have today materially.

I never understood why women think they are more needed than the other way around. Think about it. There are more women than men. Less men want to get married, more men die young or get locked up. Statistically a farax is more lively to find decent woman than a xalimo decent man. We also dont have biological clock. So lets get real here if you think we are gonna move heaven and earth to be with you. We will be fine. I had xalimo pressuring me for marriage last year within 6 months or she bounce as she has so many options. I said no. And told her you dont. 1 year later she still isnt married lol

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Good for you.

The too demanding women that are unrealistic, not settling for anything less than Mr Right on a white horse (such a man does not exist since nobody is perfect and a relationship is about giving and taking, completing and accepting each others flaws), tend to end up lonely, childless and depressed, angry at everyone.

halwa

✨🌙
The too demanding women that are unrealistic, not settling for anything less than Mr Right on a white horse (such a man does not exist since nobody is perfect and a relationship is about giving and taking, completing and accepting each others flaws), tend to end up lonely, childless and depressed, angry at everyone.

You’ve lost me.

Why doesn't logic work on delusional people?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
High maintenance and high standards?

giphy.gif

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

She better not be a common girl. Not compromising for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.