High maintenance women

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mention a lot that western Somali girls are brainless due not engaging in hypergamy the way other women do.

Men value youth and beauty.
Yes and the person that solely selects his partner based on just her beauty/youth alone never succeeds since both things perish very quickly.

The hadith is very explicit for male's, the ones that will have success are those that selects based on piety first!

Everything else that comes with this is just a bonus, when the goal becomes the bonus, you will fall flat on your face.

A plain Jane Xaalimo that is a solid 7 with piety will always be better then a careless doqon at 10, but the majority of male's that lack piety will select the 10.
Women that have brains value stability.

That's not from our deen, the advice to the father was character first, then his deen! otherwise there will be great fitnah and fasaad (countless spinsters, broken homes and rampant zinna)

Those types of males are never bums and if he happens to be wealthy it's a bonus, seeking just the bonus alone will only bring difficulties and hardships to your life.
Yes I agree being overly materialistic is shallow and vapid and above all a indication of lack of imaan. But whorish? NO.

I side eye women that marry a guy who has only given them an apple mehr and JSA to his name. But a man who is lazy and wants to make life easier for himself will call such a girl as one that has 'spirit'.

Plus what is high maintenance for one man will not be high maintenance for another.

Our religion is against being "bums".

A materialistic female is the one who expects a better life then the one she is currently enjoying living either under her parents or by herself.

This is the majority of what I see in the west despite the fact they ironically place their entire household in debt or financial difficulties just to seek validations from others in the form of a wedding.

In fact anything that is desired as a mere status symbol to show off to others or things you can't afford but do so anyway falls under this category, it's a malignant spiritual disease and morally repulsive.

Anything outside of this I have no issues with if the means to afford it is there, especially things that bring benefits to both couples and their families. (vacations, big house e.g.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts