High maintenance women

Status
Not open for further replies.
What worth? worth based on monetary/material goods?

That's cheap and whorish my friend, not sure why you would respect such spiritless females.

You mention a lot that western Somali girls are brainless due not engaging in hypergamy the way other women do.

Men value youth and beauty.

Women that have brains value stability.

Yes I agree being overly materialistic is shallow and vapid and above all a indication of lack of imaan. But whorish? NO.

I side eye women that marry a guy who has only given them an apple mehr and JSA to his name. But a man who is lazy and wants to make life easier for himself will call such a girl as one that has 'spirit'.

Plus what is high maintenance for one man will not be high maintenance for another.

Last edited:
You mention a lot that western Somali girls are brainless due not engaging in hypergamy the way other women do.

Yes I agree being overly materialistic is shallow and vapid and above all a indication of lack of imaan. But whorish? NO.

I side eye women that marry a guy who has only given them an apple mehr and JSA to his name. But a man who is lazy and wants to make life easier for himself will call such a girl as one that has 'spirit'.

Plus what is high maintenance for one man will not be high maintenance for another.

Your last sentence sums it all up. Its allvtoo vague. Personally i have no intention of working my butt of to take care of a woman. A woman will always test you to see how much she can take from you. As axman you have establish your alpha status very early and set boundaries. And before women here say anything. If you have good game most women including somalis would take care of a man financially despite what they say.

Your last sentence sums it all up. Its allvtoo vague. Personally i have no intention of working my butt of to take care of a woman. A woman will always test you to see how much she can take from you. As axman you have establish your alpha status very early and set boundaries. And before women here say anything. If you have good game most women including somalis would take care of a man financially despite what they say.

No, they wouldn't. Women with high self esteem, who have a hard working father figure do not look after a man financially.

The very thought makes me puke.

Alpha men look after their women. Men are the protectors and maintainers of women. It has always been like that traditonally.

Its only now, due to the feminisation of men that some want a sugar mama.

@Knowles Why are you ignoring this message abaayo? :trumpsmirk:

I have no problem with the wife being treated like a queen or being spoiled but surely you can't leave the husband out. You have to treat him like a king and fill his needs. It can be ANYTHING.
:mjpls:

Hmm i like your attitude.

Can't believe i had problems with you.

Last edited:
No, they wouldn't. Women with high self esteem, who have a hard working father figure do not look after a woman financially.

The very thought makes me puke.
It does until you in that situations. I have seen and had strong educated women from good families do the most pathetic things for guys. In fact its usually the ones who says I am never gonna do this or that. No one says I will be a doormat and be used. It just happens.

The girl should accept an apple and even an ayat for her hand in marriage( if she likes the boy)if it means clothing a boy from zinna.

They (your wives) are your garment and you are a garment for them(2:187)

To me, there's something completely repulsive about a woman describing herself as high maintenance. Complete turn off, and whatever sincere interest I have diminishes on the spot.

I have no problem with a girl that's used to certain things, or even used being treated in a certain way. By that I don't mean how other guys treat her, but how she is with her family, her friends and herself. If that's how she lives, it only matters if I can afford to invest the time, money and energy into her. And obviously whether she's worth it or not.

That said, I've only known one genuinely 'high maintenance' girl ever. Other than her, by default, I just assume they're looking to take advantage of me or allow materialism to define their relationship.

Last edited:
Don't cry then when she accepts an apple from a revert then.
giphy (14).gif

Personally there's something completely repulsive about a woman describing herself as high maintenance. Complete turn off, and whatever sincere interest I diminishes on the spot.

I have no problem with a girl that's used to certain things, or even used being treated in a certain way. By that I don't mean how other guys treat her, but how she is with her family, her friends and herself. If that's how she lives, it only matters if I can afford to invest the time, money and energy into her. And obviously whether she's worth it or not.

That said, I've only known one genuinely 'high maintenance' girl ever. By default, I just assume they're looking to take advantage or allow materialism to define their relationship.
High maintenance girl is code for man user basically. I would run if a girl described herself like that.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Why is a princess high maintenance?
Good women are low maintenance cause they know what they want in life. Naagta maskiinta oo ninkeeda uu roon ba boqorada ah. My 2cents
depends on her attitude and sense of entitlement,
if she's asking for the world with a stank attitude and won't even give you a thank you she's a big no go, honestly spoiling humble women is feels alot better
Nothing more to say

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
High maintenance girl is code for man user basically. I would run if a girl described herself like that.
High maintenance could also mean a girl that wants the best for herself and won’t settle for anything less than that

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Hmm i like your attitude.

Can't believe i had problems with you.

No worries. I thought you was a BLM feminist but guess I was wrong after I found out you respect traditional values and don't have double standards.

You agree the husband should be treated like a king and have his demands fill as long as he treats his wife like a queen and makes her life happy?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Women better be lowering their demands if they don't want to end up living alone at 35, unmarried without kids, in an apartment with four cats.

:ufdup:

High maintenance could also mean a girl that wants the best for herself and won’t settle for anything less than that
thats their right.....then get a good education and good job and dont expect to live of a mans money. If you expect a person to take care of you, then be grateful for anything you get

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
thats their right.....then get a good education and good job and dont expect to live of a mans money. If you expect a person to take care of you, then be grateful for anything you get
That makes sense if your cadaan and have a bf/gf relationship

But if you’re married than it’s your money she’s living on since you are the one providing

No worries. I thought you was a BLM feminist but guess I was wrong after I found out you respect traditional values and don't have double standards.

You agree the husband should be treated like a king and have his demands fill as long as he treats his wife like a queen and makes her life happy?
100%

Men has woken up to being used and abused and be told real men do this and that. There is such thing as real men. You are over 18 and has penis you are a man. Period...
Honestly both sides abuse each other the only difference being their tactics. People these days are less likely to accept abuse than back in the days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending