Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you're thinking too higly of yourself? I would say stay humble and dont be boastful because you dont know what everyone is going through. Dont be overly suspicious when people give you compliments, they may just be genuinely happy for not envious.keep it moving.

Maybe you're thinking too higly of yourself? I would say stay humble and dont be boastful because you dont know what everyone is going through. Dont be overly suspicious when people give you compliments, they may just be genuinely happy for not envious.keep it moving.

Lol no one said I get compliments don’t know where you got that from. Evil eye can happen unintentionally even from yourself so don’t snap at me

I generally try not to hang out with too many somalis tbh, esp ones that have extreme jealousy issues. I can tell everything I need to know about my somali friends by having a convo with their mom. Usually if the mom has some extreme insecurities (I can tell by the way they look at me) their daughter will also have those insecurities even though they will hide it very well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Picking good somali friends is a skill. I only post on sm once in a blue moon mainly cause im not about sm tbh but also cause i do not enjoy envy. Most of the girls will pull out your pics when talking shit about you.

When my exam results came out and people found out bout my grades the proudest of me where actually my arab and indian friends. I felt very uncomfortable around the somali girls. Alx only 2 went to my school.

I think somalis are the funnest people but they can be toxic. I mainly have some for decoration tbh only 1 is my true friend. Pick somali friends carefully and read you qulhuwalahs and ayat ul kursi every morning when you leave the house.

They are all competing for men. Some women are just off. You can tell when they don't want the best for you. I am a feminist so obviously I want the best for all women.

I generally try not to hang out with too many somalis tbh, esp ones that have extreme jealousy issues. I can tell everything I need to know about my somali friends by having a convo with their mom. Usually if the mom has some extreme insecurities (I can tell by the way they look at me) their daughter will also have those insecurities even though they will hide it very well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Picking good somali friends is a skill. I only post on sm once in a blue moon mainly cause im not about sm tbh but also cause i do not enjoy envy. Most of the girls will pull out your pics when talking shit about you.

When my exam results came out and people found out bout my grades the proudest of me where actually my arab and indian friends. I felt very uncomfortable around the somali girls. Alx only 2 went to my school.

I think somalis are the funnest people but they can be toxic. I mainly have some for decoration tbh only 1 is my true friend. Pick somali friends carefully and read you qulhuwalahs and ayat ul kursi every morning when you leave the house.

Some moms are just insecure jealousy type doesn't mean their daughters are the same way. ...btw why would you pretend to be friend with someone who you consideration a decoration? that's horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending