Her video title is "WHY I HATE ISLAM AND SOMALI PEOPLE"

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
"Before Islam Somalia was peaceful, and now there is alshabaab bla bla bla "
Naaya we were Muslims for 1400 yrs what wrong with poorly educated doqon? :drakewtf:

Can someone tell this miskiinad our "racism" is to every non-somali and not just with other madows.
Bit-ches like her are the reason other africans avoid somalis generally. If I ever see her, i'll put an apple in her mouth like a barbequed pig with marathon mouths

I know right.

They start crying that we hate madow people because we call them jar**r but dont say shit when we call Asians indayar.

They're both descriptive words there's nothing racist about any of them, it's our language.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I know right.

They start crying that we hate madow people because we call them jar**r but dont say shit when we call Asians indayar.

They're both descriptive words there's nothing racist about any of them, it's our language.

It pisses me off that dumb girls like her are trying to be the voice for other somali women chatting shit on youtube and twitter.
Meanwhile the real somali women are busy building their lives and making moves.
It's like Will Smith trying to tell us how a happy marriage should be like.
We can't have that. Just like we can't have wastemen reppin for faraxs. These folks are not Somalis, they belong to UN as stateless refugees.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
1. The most hated group is the Berbers. Everyone thinks we’re crazy.
2. I kinda thought like this when I was younger. I was the only person of Somali/Tuareg descent in a Pan-Africanist environment. I heard those insults in the video from my maadow side of family. One of black Honduran cousins called Sayid Mohamed Abdullah Hassan a bigot. Also, the “ Somalis were enslaved by Arabs “ and “Bantus are the REAL blacks “ is taught in both the Afro centric and alt-right propaganda.

Youtube has given all sorts of mentally ill people the stage to talk garbage in and out.

This troll would not say those things in front of somalis.

You all are just giving her what she wants. Attention.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
"Why do you(Somalis) hate women"
Said the creature that started the video with a Nicki Minaj song.

Nicki Minaj that objecty and sexualize women, referring herself as "I'm a boss ass *****, *****, *****, *****, *****, *****, *****"

Wax waalan, proud that she does not identify herself as Somali
And Nicki Minaj degrades other black women in her songs. She called Lil Kim this in her song, Stupid Hoe. “ Them nappy headed hoes, but my kitchen good
I wish I wish I wish I wish a would.
Look Bubbles, go back to ya habitat
MJ gone and I ain't havin that
How you gonna be the stunt double to the nigga monkey??
Top of that I'm in the Phantom lookin hella chonky. “
Seriously......

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I think she would look gorgeous if she’s losing 50lbs, wear less makeup and get rid of those fake eyelashes. I hate them. Somali people look weird when we’re overweight. She carries a lot of weight in her face, like I did when I was fat.

1. The most hated group is the Berbers. Everyone thinks we’re crazy.
2. I kinda thought like this when I was younger. I was the only person of Somali/Tuareg descent in a Pan-Africanist environment. I heard those insults in the video from my maadow side of family. One of black Honduran cousins called Sayid Mohamed Abdullah Hassan a bigot. Also, the “ Somalis were enslaved by Arabs “ and “Bantus are the REAL blacks “ is taught in both the Afro centric and alt-right propaganda.
We weren't slaves and inshallah we never will be.

Trending