Her video title is "WHY I HATE ISLAM AND SOMALI PEOPLE"

I always wonder how this braindead ben carson operated on other people's brains. Drop me the answer if you know it please. He speaks as if he is retarded individual.
he separated conjoined twins who's heads were attached. When he talks he sounds like an introvert trying to fit into me. But in medicine the guy is well respected.

Yh I agree but this site is a bad example but I would say even in real life there is truth to that especially in the western world. Most of the colour issues are not that prevalent back home, an the whole bleaching situation is western media programming, wouldn’t say it’s reinforced by those odaays back home most of those men are more focused on fattening up the woman since that’s what they prefer:jaynerd:
I love bbws

Generation Z are the first generation to grow up with the internet. They are using the internet as a personal diary,not fully comprehending the consequences of their actions and that whatever they put up will be there forever and can be seen by anyone who searches them: college admission, employers, loan consultants, business partners, investors, voters etc etc.

Parents need to ban their children from putting their faces out there online, they need to buy their kids a diary to write their personal thoughts in.

Also you guys need to stop insulting her looks, she is very young.

"Why do you(Somalis) hate women"
Said the creature that started the video with a Nicki Minaj song.

Nicki Minaj that objecty and sexualize women, referring herself as "I'm a boss ass , , , , , , "

Wax waalan, proud that she does not identify herself as Somali

he separated conjoined twins who's heads were attached. When he talks he sounds like an introvert trying to fit into me. But in medicine the guy is well respected.

I guess people's mental capacity changes overtime and this guy falls into that trend. Would be hard to imagine if you haven't known of his work before hand that he was smart person. More than half the US population falls into this category. The sheer ignorance is mind boggling depsite their 12 year free education.

mrlog

Wonyluvr’s macalin dugsi
VIP
She's selling sensationalism.

- Lip syncing to Nicki Minaj
- Warmly Salaaming
- Then declaring hate for her Ethnicity
- And being Anti-Islam

A part of me thinks she was put down for her looks for being an outlier since she's not the most classically Somali looking person and perhaps someone saying something unkind to her has made her internalize self-hate. No offense but she seems at odds with herself and she's in need of help. And she looks quite young.

Dang.......
:whoo:
In medicine there are Lumpers and Splitters.
Lumpers do what you just did by taking a gestalt view of someone’s symptoms and applying a broad definition to explain the underlying cause.

You is one edumacated Samaroon chica
Kudos
:obama:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Dang.......
:whoo:
In medicine there are Lumpers and Splitters.
Lumpers do what you just did by taking a gestalt view of someone’s symptoms and applying a broad definition to explain the underlying cause.

You is one edumacated Samaroon chica
Kudos
:obama:

You're not so shabby yourself, mrlog.

Rageedi

Life | Liberty | Property
ngl she looks like my cousin :jcoleno:
Edit: Not a real cousin, just from the same sub qabil our family are close with hers

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Can someone tell this miskiinad our "racism" is to every non-somali and not just with other madows.
Bit-ches like her are the reason other africans avoid somalis generally. If I ever see her, i'll put an apple in her mouth like a barbequed pig with marathon mouths

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
AAs will eat her for breakfast then throw her ass right back to the Somali community. She'll be sad for the rest of her miserable life.

Trending

Latest posts