Her video title is "WHY I HATE ISLAM AND SOMALI PEOPLE"

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
To me if a nigga owns more than one hair product he gotta be gay. :damn:
yeah especially one of these
Skjermbilde 2020-07-08 kl. 20.25.04.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The issue of this is quite sad because these children were given to the parents by Allah to be tested amongst many other things it’s sad they shouldnt let something like that treat someone differently especially if it’s your own kids. People should respect and love their children, be thankful and have taqwa

It’s true bro @Calaf we can’t be making fun of people cause of how they look, was it not Allah that set how she was to look while this person was just an embryo in the womb? Written in the book 50000 years before the creation of the heavens and the earth?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
It’s true bro @Calaf we can’t be making fun of people cause of how they look, was it not Allah that set how she was to look while this person was just an embryo in the womb? Written in the book 500000 years before the creation of the heavens and the earth?
I understand that, I retracted that post quickly.

But, she is making fun out of the deen, so when comments like that are made, she kinda brought it on herself.

I understand that, I retracted that post quickly.

But, she is making fun out of the deen, so when comments like that are made, she kinda brought it on herself.
I know man I know but hate begets hate think of when the prophet when he was spreading the message what he endured early on... you can kinda tell maybe she was treated bad by people, friends, or even people in her community and she blames Islam and it’s an emotional argument not a logical one so that’s why she says that

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yh I agree but this site is a bad example but I would say even in real life there is truth to that especially in the western world. Most of the colour issues are not that prevalent back home, an the whole bleaching situation is western media programming, wouldn’t say it’s reinforced by those odaays back home most of those men are more focused on fattening up the woman since that’s what they prefer:jaynerd:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
No matter how much you disagree with someone try to refrain from coming after their looks, let's not forget you are also implicitly offending any person who shares a resemblance to her, potentially hurting better women on your onslaught.

Make your critics direct with precision, only aim for their minds like it's the jagular. Attacking their core beliefs plants the necessary seeds of skepticism in their worldview, which is something they have full control over, unlike physical appearance.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yh I agree but this site is a bad example but I would say even in real life there is truth to that especially in the western world. Most of the colour issues are not that prevalent back home, an the whole bleaching situation is western media programming, wouldn’t say it’s reinforced by those odaays back home most of those men are more focused on fattening up the woman since that’s what they prefer:jaynerd:

Somalis in the west have hybridized minds. I mean they might look like you but you never know what's under the hood regarding their ideals/values until you converse. I never take that for granted and treat my encounters with them as novel rather than entirely relying on mental short cuts of what they are like solely based on prior experiences, or what beliefs they might hold. A more complex model of Somalis as individuals is preferred. We might converge on certain topics from our upbringings and differ on others.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
“Somalia was so peaceful before Islam”
248A55D4-B3C1-4514-92DC-E22089960277.jpeg

Oromo used to do this all way up to the 20th-19th century lol

Trending