Helping wife with house chores?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
So are you paying the bills? That would mean you own the house. This is why when I have a wife, I'm not only going to let her know that this is my house but everything is mine so she can know her place and respect me.

Lol respect isn’t purchased !

@Factz you probably need to meet me to believe me but I’m very persuasive and charming in real life.

I don’t care if the bastard works 40 hours a week, when he comes home he is running my bath and preparing my dinner.

How are you going to do this I hear you say...
Well my little steriod junky friend, I’ll convince him with every little chore and favour he does that he will earn a little place in my heart. During the early stages, I’ll also isolate him from any one of his friends who has toxic masculinity and believes in gender roles.

@Factz you probably need to meet me to believe me but I’m very persuasive and charming in real life.

I don’t care if the bastard works 40 hours a week, when he comes home he is running my bath and preparing my dinner.

Well my little steriod junky friend, I’ll convince him with every little chore and favour he does that he will earn a little place in my heart. During the early stages, I’ll also isolate him from any one of his friends who has toxic masculinity and believes in gender roles.

:deadmanny::lolbron: Evil I tell you..evil

Muji

VIP
I think everyone has a limit..sooner or later he'll tell you..naa na dhaaf...awooga la gubyee..:ftw9nwa:...besides who would want a push over..nacas of a husband

Lol @ nacas

Sis a nacas is a man who doesn’t know basic life skills like cooking and cleaning. A man child with poor personal hygiene. He is so useless and inept that he needs another adult to perform these tasks for him.

Sis these words will echoes when you develop a hunchback after cooking and cleaning for an unappreciative farax for 40 years. Your mariage will be reduced to pent up frustration and loathment because all those times you slaved away and he rewarded you by marrying another wife.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Naaya before I correct you why did you call me a steroid junkie? I'm 100% natural and healthy, it's haram to use steroid and plus it makes your penis smaller. You think I want a small ? Alhamdulillah I'm blessed with a massive geeljire .

Back to your question. Sorry, I know you hate the Somali men pride and guts but this is who we are and if you don't like it then I suggest you marry out.

If you was 10/10 and was married with me, best believe I'd put your feminist ass in place.

Knowles...that's not a man...bag yourself a guy like Mercury (if anyone thinks I've discovered an obsession with him...I have) only bcause I have never irl or ol come across such a man with such simple and reasonable logic...:kendrickcry:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Knowles...that's not a man...bag yourself a guy like Mercury (if anyone thinks I've discovered an obsession with him...I have) only bcause I have never irl or ol come across such a man with such simple and reasonable logic...:kendrickcry:

Abaayo, as a Muslim woman you must abide to these rules. :umad:

Husband_Wife_Roles.gif

I saw a few people talking about this topic in another thread so i thought it would interesting to find out what people's views are?

Are you as a guy someone who would always help your wife with chores or only if she is ill or pregnant?

Are you as a women, someone who expects your husband to always help with chores or only when you aren't able to.
I have seen my dad do this. I grew up with it. I dont know why somali people make fus about it. it comes down to common sense, if he works she will do most of the chores making him feel at ease. If they both work then of its the decent thing to help out other wise his wife will be moody claiming other reasons and we all know is beause of being over worked.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Only things I'm submitting to... is Allah and that delicous cheese sandwich...

Sorry, relationship shouldn't be 50/50 and studies have shown when you share leadership with your wife the relationship collapses and your wife will be more nervous since women are naturally more emotional than men. It's better for the man to be in worry and solve it and that's how Allah made us abaayo.

Sorry, relationship shouldn't be 50/50 and studies have shown when you share leadership with your wife the relationship collapses and your wife will be more nervous since women are naturally more emotional than men. It's better for the man to be in worry and solve it and that's how Allah made us abaayo.

I don't want it to be 50/50..I mean I am not willing to take on any of his responsibilities..

Why do you think I’m marrying a farax they’re weak and easy to manipulate. If he refuses I’m happy to kick him out and return him to his mother since he still wants to be mothered.

But it's easier for him to marry again than you so who is really losing out?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I don't want it to be 50/50..I mean I am not willing to take on any of his responsibilities..

Abaayo it's not good to be naive. You seem like you're corrupted with feminism. :francis:

Just respect your culture and religion. :dzmxmmb:

I have seen my dad do this. I grew up with it. I dont know why somali people make fus about it. it comes down to common sense, if he works she will do most of the chores making him feel at ease. If they both work then of its the decent thing to help out other wise his wife will be moody claiming other reasons and we all know is beause of being over worked.
I agree 100%, my dad mostly worked so only did some of the chores inside the house. Cutting the grass and washing the car was always his responsibility too but when both worked, he did his fair share inside the house.

Plus he taught me how to cook too. I always cook when aunties(not biological) and their cute daughters visit so they know man's a catch and that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts