Helping wife with house chores?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a few people talking about this topic in another thread so i thought it would interesting to find out what people's views are?

Are you as a guy someone who would always help your wife with chores or only if she is ill or pregnant?

Are you as a women, someone who expects your husband to always help with chores or only when you aren't able to.

I personally believe that she should do most of the household chores,most of the time. I personally like cooking so I would be cooking a lot anyway so would leave the cleaning to her unless she is ill or pregnant.

However as a guy, you have to sometimes use your brain and make life easier for your wife. If she has cooking and cleaning to do after she comes back from her mums house with the kids and you are free for 2 hours before then, then i think you should do at least one of cooking or cleaning whilst she is out so that when she comes back, she has less things to do. As a result of you doing one of the tasks then she more time to spend with you when the kids go to sleep but I think sometimes we would rather spend the time before she comes back on the PS4 and then when she is cleaning later, we will complain she ain't spending time with us

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Yeah, I'd rather clean up after my on mess anyway.
Bit of vacuuming here, cleaning dishes there. Mopping the floors.
This stuff is the bare minimum for me sxb.

I already do it now, won't stop just because I'm married.
With another person, things will get done faster so we can't bicker about chores.
That's my logic anyway.

World

VIP
The thing is, you can't really survive in the western world on a single income.

So if both of you are working, and she's helping to pay the bills, then you should help your wife with house chores.

But at the same time, if your wife is working then she won't be attentive to the kids(who would most likely prefer a stay at home mum). However, if she isn't working then you're going to be living in some shitty council flat area as everywhere else is too expensive and that will negatively influence your children even more. I think your wife working is the lesser evil tbh.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
I saw a few people talking about this topic in another thread so i thought it would interesting to find out what people's views are?

Are you as a guy someone who would always help your wife with chores or only if she is ill or pregnant?

Are you as a women, someone who expects your husband to always help with chores or only when you aren't able to.
I would help her with everything she needs help with regardless if she's sick, or not. But I'm not about to change diapers:susp:. Anything else it's fine.

I expect him to clean up after himself, especially if we have no children yet. We’re both working adults. I don’t mind cleaning up every now and then but the responsibility should be shared.

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
I’m getting me a broad from Ceel-Buur. Old classic shorty who will clean my properties, cook me traditional food, always pick up the phone by the third ring, and always attend to my high sex-drive. She will be the perfect housewife.

As much as I hate AA culture, back in my Jahiliyyah, I was listening to a lot of misogynistic music which I agree with wholeheartedly.

i.e.
Future

But your passion, I hear it when you're talkin'
We ain't clashin', you quiet when I'm talkin’

Youngboy NEVER BROKE AGAIN

I need a girl who gon' tell me that we good
Hold me down and just show me how to love (yeah)
I need a woman who gon' teach me how to do
When they come 'round she don't ever give a f*ck, yeah
Who will never leave me, always happy for to see me
Who will never mistreat me, entertain me like a TV
One who adore me, go to war do anything for me
Always go hard for me, never lie, now that's real loyalty

Is it not basic hygiene to clean your own home and after you eat.

It should not be down only to the women but both the wife and husband or anyone else living the house should clean

:stopit:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I usually clean up after myself without no one telling me. The problem is when she got a problem cleaning after me or telling me to clean shit. I feel that that is disrespectful big time. Only my mom tells me to do shit. She’s lucky if I don’t slap her for asking me to clean.

The thing is, you can't really survive in the western world on a single income.

So if both of you are working, and she's helping to pay the bills, then you should help your wife with house chores.

But at the same time, if your wife is working then she won't be attentive to the kids(who would most likely prefer a stay at home mum). However, if she isn't working then you're going to be living in some shitty council flat area as everywhere else is too expensive and that will negatively influence your children even more. I think your wife working is the lesser evil tbh.

I presume you live in London, you can rent a nice 4 bedroom house in a great area with a big garden for a £1000 a month outside the capital. Broaden your horizons even if it's only temporary.

Would it be the same throughout the marriage or is it dependant on if you have kids or if both of you are working?

I guess it would depend on the situation. If she’s just at home all day then yeah she should do more and vise versa but it shouldn’t be like I’m just gonna act like a slob just because I can. If both are working and have kids I think it should be both doing stuff
But idk some people like cleaning/cooking? Guess everyone’s different but I don’t think it should be expected because of gender to me that’s stupid

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
If I was married and my wife had no kids then we're working together and I would do a little help on her chores since I'm working waaay longer than she is so she would do most of the chores but soon as we have kids then she's automatically a mother and a housewife.

How do some men feel like real men when they expect their wife to pay half of the bills?:susp:

..what's mine is MINE...Allah said so!:gunsmiley:

World

VIP
How do some men feel like real men when they expect their wife to pay half of the bills?:susp:

Don't be surprised when your husband gets 3 more wives to live in the same house as you if you want to play that game.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

I will pay for all the bills but she has to do all the chores. How does that sound? :gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.