Helping wife with house chores?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
well if the man works and the woman stays at home it's her duty to take care of the house and children.:damedamn:

he should, however, help out when he can cause being a housewife is a full-time job. i believe it strengthens the relationship. and who wants to feel like a jaariyad

if they both work it should be 50/50

Man shut the f*ck up

i would've smacked my wife in head if she ever dared to ask me to Cook or clean
in the house the f*ck u mean

I saw a few people talking about this topic in another thread so i thought it would interesting to find out what people's views are?

Are you as a guy someone who would always help your wife with chores or only if she is ill or pregnant?

Are you as a women, someone who expects your husband to always help with chores or only when you aren't able to.

Husband and Wife must help each other. remember you live in the West and not your tuulo to practice your misogynistic ways

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I would not mind helping my wife around the house. I already do chores at home to help my family cleaning or doing the dishes so doing it with my future wife won’t be a problem at all. I think it would make a good a relationship if both of us helped each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending