Helping wife with house chores?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
What kinda of bullshit question is that :gucciwhat: why would I marry if not for her to do house chores

You marry someone that you Enjoy spending time with someone whose got a good heart who supports you and got your back no matter what cause your a team

Thats sounds very boring marrying someone just to be a maid
:noneck:

You marry someone that you Enjoy spending time with someone whose got a good heart who supports you and got your back no matter what cause your a team

Thats sounds very boring marrying someone just to be a maid
:noneck:

Mercury

Bro, I respect and admire your philosophy in a plethora of issues including the topic raised on this thread, but how @ others deal with it is none of our business. No sane woman will abandon a caring and involved husband with the affairs of their family. The Somali divorce rates are rising and it’s mainly due to the attitude like those expressed here by men. Let them contribute to it.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Its not exactly rocket science if youre working and your wife is home taking care of the house and kids and its spotless clean and dinner is ready you could do the dishes while she Bathes the kids and brush their teeth and when she puts them to sleep you could prepare a Pancake batter they can use in the morning

And if both are working whoever comes home first prepares dinner and the other person cleans the dishes or helps the kid with their homework
Your wife is a lucky woman
I am gonna train my man.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Sex is more important to men than it is to women..we shall survive

Sure Abaayo, but companionship and long-term commitment is clearly very important to women. That is why you have bunch of 30+ women who get very scared that men will stop committing to them. Women can easily get no-strings attached sex that is true but what they have a lot of trouble finding is a Man who will commit to them exclusively.

I doubt the average women can survive without male companion, the spinster stereotypes exist for a reason.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
The thing is, you can't really survive in the western world on a single income.

So if both of you are working, and she's helping to pay the bills, then you should help your wife with house chores.

But at the same time, if your wife is working then she won't be attentive to the kids(who would most likely prefer a stay at home mum). However, if she isn't working then you're going to be living in some shitty council flat area as everywhere else is too expensive and that will negatively influence your children even more. I think your wife working is the lesser evil tbh.
One girl told me when she works her income will be hers alone and my income will be ours..
I dodged that one fast :ileycry:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Mercury

Bro, I respect and admire your philosophy in a plethora of issues including the topic raised on this thread, but how @ others deal with it is none of our business. No sane woman will abandon a caring and involved husband with the affairs of their family. The Somali divorce rates are rising and it’s mainly due to the attitude like those expressed here by men. Let them contribute to it.

Aussie Your one of the mature ones here that I respect youre right its none of our business But I still find it weird views people have with chores back home its different the woman had help with chores cause relatives and Neighbours always pitched in

Here in the west its different and you cant expect the wife to do all by herself

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
I want my wife to treat me like the King i am or else i am going to throw her ass out of the house:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending