Help me secure a religious brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Abaayo im not making any compromises I’m still going to hate men and go ham on them whenever I see one and continue to live my best life.

But if I got with a secular farax like @AussieHustler, he would tell me that meher is a backward concept that degraded the women and puts the man in finanacial slavery.

I’d rather go for a religious farax because being ultra religious is linked to having a low iq and I won’t have to spend much time with him. I can say speaking on the phone and meeting up is haram. I can also opt out of the wedding for religious reason and keep the mariage private, so people won’t find out I scammed him. Once I get my cheque I might dip but if he’s a nice guy I might hang around since he is going to give me half of his wages, which I will spend on holidays for me and my girls.
200w.gif

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
He better find the money, he will either take a loan from the bank or if that’s too haram him and his entire qabil better do a fundraiser.

When I offer myself as one of the few virgin Somali girls who hates feminism and enjoys cooking and cleaning, I’m sure he will pay up.
Haa isoo marin. Tani waalideeda meel aan kasoo noqod lahayn ayey gaartay

Here is my advice:
1.Make sure you browse SSpot on incognito so he doesn't find out about your plot to scam him.

2.Delete all your socials before embarking on this mission. Doing a "background check" these days amounts to searching ig, twitter, snapchat, and facebook for incriminating pictures and videos. Also make sure that you're not tagged in anything and have all your friends scrub their socials so there's no trace of you anywhere. This potential should not have any picture of you available to him.

3.Never, under any circumstance, allow him to meet any of your friends. You don't know when you will have a falling out with one of them and they tell your potential all your secrets. Or, worse, one of them may take a liking to him and try to secure him for herself.

Good luck and keep us updated!

Duchess

Wtf!!! That sounds like applying for a job with the RCMP.

Knowles

Meher is buying a woman. I’d rather spend it on a worldwide romantic honeymoon.

Hey yall

A young dashing man has recently catched my eye.

He is young, fit and caramel skinned. He is very active and I think he might be a pro-footballer (not sure)

One thing that he keeps doing is saying “akhi” in that disgusting Egyptian flemmy way- but we will work through that once I secure him.

Does anyone have any tips on how I can secure him? P.s I also think he is loaded so may be able to afford that 80k meher.

9/10 he has mislead you into thinking he's religious when he's probably not who knows. those that appear to be religious are the fakest ones usually (trigger alert). Sis don't force it if he likes you he will tell you like a man other than that if you wanna risk breaking your heart shoot your shot like many great women in islam did and tell that nigga waar kaaleey

Muji

VIP
men like being ignored esp religious abdis that are in high demand. givin him bread crumbs will hav him coming back for more. :banderas:

@Knowles world juss wants to fuk ur game plan up. i hav 2 potentials in rotation n this has worked like a charm. :deadrose:

What’s the plan for the 2? Also you need to raise a high number for your meher wallahi. I’m his mind you are a unicorn.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Can we add after 10 years you will be a single mother at the end of all this discussion untill you start looking for REAL and not PLASTIC. It's not about religious, personality type, wealth. It's about realness in relationship or else u gonna be built on PLASTIC and LIES.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I love going into some discussion and they are like this shit is serious and their going back n forth about a topic and I just drop a one liner and say if wat u saying is true go fix your home nigga, stop talking about how u gonna fix millions of somalian homes and their is this deafening silence in the cafe and they know me as af-naareed now as my nickname lol. I drop one liners even to girls when their rambling on shit and the realness just destroys the plastic and she be like having a futo moment over it. It's funny cause everything they were discussing just got slapped with REALNESS and all plastic facade just comes tumbling down.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is one big warning sign for all you dumb asses. If u see someone who is trying to put meaning into his life by relying on finding someone else, it means their distracting from the fact they aint shit by themselves and can be HELD hostage by the partner who is SOLID and at peace and he can play them how he wants because it's you who is depending on others or else u cant LIVE.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Religious folks bar a few and I mean a real fewwwwwwwwwwwwww seek peace thru god they shift all their problems away to god, they want him to solve that meaningless life they have. It's no different to those shifting it too drugs, buying shit, gold diggers, needing others. You distracting yourself. U need to picture yourself when ur about to die and say yeah I had a good run and I got something to say to god about my experience not sit there and ask him to solve it or else wat was the point of you living u dumb ass.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I had my little jihad with myself and yes I have meaning in my life today, I am at peace. I am just now working out how to survive you meaningless folk who exist and come out unscatched and achieve my dreams, there is nothing else holding me back but that and it requires I revisit how I was when I was in existence mode just like you were and showing a bit of sympathy while making sure I escape your i eat, shit, sleep and seek people or materials or god life.

Muji

VIP
I had my little jihad with myself and yes I have meaning in my life today, I am at peace. I am just now working out how to survive you meaningless folk who exist and come out unscatched and achieve my dreams, there is nothing else holding me back but that and it requires I revisit how I was when I was in existence mode just like you were and showing a bit of sympathy while making sure I escape your i eat, shit, sleep and seek people or materials or god life.

Dr Osman

Try to write more concisely. This is not an exam, we are not your professors. We don’t have an invested reason to read your garb. At best I might scan your work but I sure as hell ain’t reading all of that.

Please learn to summarise your thoughts by following the principles of DRY (do not repeat yourself).

You should also start your paragraph with the most important thing you want to communicate to the reader. Don’t put it somewhere in the middle of your rant because I won’t be reading that far. I could literally summarise what you were trying to say in a few words:
“Don’t not be shallow”

Lol I spotted that too..

@Slickback is there something you wanna tell us?

Sweety I’m not trying to take your pocket money away from you. Im looking for someone who is going to buy me Cartier bracelets and Hermes bags.

Don't worry, I'm just fully transitioning into the new me for Ramadan. This is not for you ukhti.

I'm now a Surinamese revert going by the name Ramon 'Abdullah' Schuurman looking for white reverts & arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.