Help me secure a religious brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Hey yall

A young dashing man has recently catched my eye.

He is young, fit and caramel skinned. He is very active and I think he might be a pro-footballer (not sure)

One thing that he keeps doing is saying “akhi” in that disgusting Egyptian flemmy way- but we will work through that once I secure him.

Does anyone have any tips on how I can secure him? P.s I also think he is loaded so may be able to afford that 80k meher.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Hey yall

He is young, fit and caramel skinned. He is very active and I think he might be a pro-footballer (not sure)

One thing that he keeps doing is saying “akhi” in that disgusting Egyptian flemmy way- but we will work through that once I secure him.

Does anyone have any tips on how I can secure him? P.s I also think he is loaded so may be able to afford that 80k meher.
You are too feminist for a religious brother, you will only lead him astray.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Muji

VIP
You are too feminist for a religious brother, you will only lead him astray.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He just came from Mecca and has been using the word akhi alot. Not sure he’s always this religious.

Also, I’m a feminist when it suits me if some egghead wants to pay me 80k meher, and stop me from working, I don’t have a problem with that.
:gaasdrink::samwelcome:

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
He just came from Mecca and has been using the word akhi alot. Not sure he’s always this religious.

Also, I’m a feminist when it suits me if some egghead wants to pay me 80k meher, and stop me from working, I don’t have a problem with that.
:gaasdrink::samwelcome:
80k meher? Astagfurullah... Don't have a meher that expensive, it'll make you seem like a gold digger.

He's been in mecca and wasn't that religious before? He has been converted. Act like a salafi and I'm sure he'll love you.

Good luck! :nvjpqts:

Muji

VIP
80k meher? Astagfurullah... Don't have a meher that expensive, it'll make you seem like a gold digger.

He's been in mecca and wasn't that religious before? He has been converted. Act like a salafi and I'm sure he'll love you.

Thanks hun.

I don’t mind coming across as a gold digger, when a man loves you all of his senses fly out of the window.

Thanks to this forum I know exactly how to act around the average religious conservative Neanderthal.

When he asks about my hobbies I always say writing recipes and listening to deen squad.

Toxique

hood arawelo
simple juss play the saint role. religious niggas luv that. they don’t want someone they can change or mold, they want a virgin so play the role like u gunning for an oscar. act like ur ignorant about everything , u don’t watch tv, listen to music, go out. pretend to be very sheltered and innocent. if he wants to meet, u tell him u wanna meet in a public place. if he touches ur hand or even slightly bumps into u, u have to get all jumpy. remember to say istagfirullah periodically n do it quietly but loud enough so he can hear u. don’t ever hold his gaze. make sure u immediately look away and read a dua. and marriage should always be discussed every time y’all see each other or else he will start to test u n see wat he can get away with without payin that mortgage of a meher. that’s all it takes for these niggas to think they found the one :ftw9nwa:

simple juss play the saint role. religious niggas luv that. they don’t want someone they can change or mold, they want a virgin so play the role like u gunning for an oscar. act like ur ignorant about everything , u don’t watch tv, listen to music, go out. pretend to be very sheltered and innocent. if he wants to meet, u tell him u wanna meet in a public place. if he touches ur hand or even slightly bumps into u, u have to get all jumpy. remember to say istagfirullah periodically n do it quietly but loud enough so he can hear u. don’t ever hold his gaze. make sure u immediately look away and read a dua. and marriage should always be discussed every time y’all see each other or else he will start to test u n see wat he can get away with without payin that mortgage of a meher. that’s all it takes for these niggas to think they found the one :ftw9nwa:

This is why es get choked

I'm still of the opinion this offensively unreasonable amount is NOT obtainable.

Never has been & never will be.

SumMo

very lowkey
Doesn’t matter how cute or rich he is if he says ‘akhi’, I’m feeding him to the wolves..

Last edited:
Is he like one of those "Student of Knowledge" type of brothers? You probably have to make a lot of compromises sis. InshaAllah I would want a guy who has deen too, lakiin some of these brothers will try to change everything about you.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Evil one eh?

Hey yall

I thought you were a guy?!
Anyway, I think it's all for show... he's probably just another Al-maghrib class shaxaari. But you could always try punctuating your sentences with "Allaahuma baarik" crazy amount of times.

Muji

VIP

This !

Omg toxiq

Wallahi the game is so easy and these religious ones are the only ones willing to pay a decent meher.

The secular ones will tell you to skip it. Hence why I’m switching lanes.

As a certified wannabe akh, ankle slips drive me nuts. Ain't nothing like that feminine walk girls do while trying to stop their abaya from dragging on the floor.

I am only half joking

Toxique

hood arawelo
This !

Omg toxiq

Wallahi the game is so easy and these religious ones are the only ones willing to pay a decent meher.

The secular ones will tell you to skip it. Hence why I’m switching lanes.

the secular ones want a freak n want a bargain on the meher so he can turn up at some island resort during the honeymoon. :idontlike:

it’s also harder to play them because they’re saqajoons. :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending