Help me secure a religious brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
simple juss play the saint role. religious niggas luv that. they don’t want someone they can change or mold, they want a virgin so play the role like u gunning for an oscar. act like ur ignorant about everything , u don’t watch tv, listen to music, go out. pretend to be very sheltered and innocent. if he wants to meet, u tell him u wanna meet in a public place. if he touches ur hand or even slightly bumps into u, u have to get all jumpy. remember to say istagfirullah periodically n do it quietly but loud enough so he can hear u. don’t ever hold his gaze. make sure u immediately look away and read a dua. and marriage should always be discussed every time y’all see each other or else he will start to test u n see wat he can get away with without payin that mortgage of a meher. that’s all it takes for these niggas to think they found the one :ftw9nwa:
yKeA_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Toxique

hood arawelo
You'd go to sleep at 5 am after partyin..snooze for half an hr and then wake him up with a "aslaam-alakum akhi...just wanted to wake you up for fajir..i just finished prayin the 2 sunnah rakats..wsalaam brother" text...:deadmanny:

u kno how to really mess with his emotions? send him a text in the middle of the night sayin u prayed istikhara and woke up from this great dream about ur life together:damn:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Wallahi, I didn't know xalimos could be this manipulative. After hearing about how hard it was for good xalimos to find good faraxs in the diaspora, I was thinking of giving you girls a chance but not after today.
:ohlord:
I will take my fob wife any day of the week over the wicked witches of the west in this thread.
:mjswag:

Toxique

hood arawelo
Wallahi, I didn't know xalimos could be this manipulative. After hearing about how hard it was for good xalimos to find good faraxs in the diaspora, I was thinking of giving you girls a chance but not after today.
:ohlord:
I will take my fob wife any day of the week over the wicked witches of the west in this thread.
:mjswag:

bruh where u think i learned this from? my fob cousins are experts in trappin niggas because they’re all in competition for that basaboor. ain’t no body better at manipulatin abdis than a fob xalimo.

They're lowkey womanisers you know. The women flock to them they don't even go looking. Every sheikh I know has 2+ wives.

I really think they really are, sisters will go in their dms to get some "naseeha" causing a lot of fitna. Tbh, it is best to stay away from these known online dawah guys.

Toxique

hood arawelo
I really think they really are, sisters will go in their dms to get some "naseeha" causing a lot of fitna. Tbh, it is best to stay away from these known online dawah guys.

it’s best to ignore all religious guys. give them as little attention as possible n then throw them bread crumbs.

Muji

VIP
Nobody is going after online dawah guys- those guys are predators.

We are rooting out the religious guys who stay away from social media and have given up on finding a good girl.

When he becomes desperate for a good girl and his defences are low that’s when we secure the bag

Nobody is going after online dawah guys- those guys are predators.

We are rooting out the religious guys who stay away from social media and have given up on finding a good girl.

When he becomes desperate for a good girl and his defences are low that’s when we secure the bag

Ye the desperate stage is when they are the most vulnerable. They will do whatever it takes to get that nikkah done.
Sis you have figured it all out, mashaAllah. :mjohreally::russsmug:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Ye the desperate stage is when they are the most vulnerable. They will do whatever it takes to get that nikkah done.
Sis you have figured it all out, mashaAllah. :mjohreally::russsmug:
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:
La xawla wa laa quwatah illah billah! This thread should be deleted immediately. Predators are literally sharing advice here!!!

Muji

VIP
Don't worry...you are not religious and you do not have 80k...you are not a target..I repeat you are not a target!!:deadmanny:

Wallahi I was going to say that.

A troll who harasses twitter xalimos does not have 80k lying around nor is he religious. He is perfectly safe in his mother’s basement.

Muji

VIP
Men lie about their virginity, their wealth and even their height but have the nerve to tell us to be honest. I’ve even heard a few of them draw on their beards.
:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts