Help me secure a religious brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Is he like one of those "Student of Knowledge" type of brothers? You probably have to make a lot of compromises sis. InshaAllah I would want a guy who has deen too, lakiin some of these brothers will try to change everything about you.

Abaayo im not making any compromises I’m still going to hate men and go ham on them whenever I see one and continue to live my best life.

But if I got with a secular farax like @AussieHustler, he would tell me that meher is a backward concept that degraded the women and puts the man in finanacial slavery.

I’d rather go for a religious farax because being ultra religious is linked to having a low iq and I won’t have to spend much time with him. I can say speaking on the phone and meeting up is haram. I can also opt out of the wedding for religious reason and keep the mariage private, so people won’t find out I scammed him. Once I get my cheque I might dip but if he’s a nice guy I might hang around since he is going to give me half of his wages, which I will spend on holidays for me and my girls.

Muji

VIP
I'm still of the opinion this offensively unreasonable amount is NOT obtainable.

Never has been & never will be.

He better find the money, he will either take a loan from the bank or if that’s too haram him and his entire qabil better do a fundraiser.

When I offer myself as one of the few virgin Somali girls who hates feminism and enjoys cooking and cleaning, I’m sure he will pay up.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
80k?:russ::chrisfreshhah::ulyin:

My nigga, you deserve a Mc chicken from McDonalds as a mehr:birdman:
Plus a Muslim would never be with a feminist who wants to end the male race.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Abaayo im not making any compromises I’m still going to hate men and go ham on them whenever I see one and continue to live my best life.

But if I got with a secular farax like @AussieHustler, he would tell me that meher is a backward concept that degraded the women and puts the man in finanacial slavery.

I’d rather go for a religious farax because being ultra religious is linked to having a low iq and I won’t have to spend much time with him. I can say speaking on the phone and meeting up is haram. I can also opt out of the wedding for religious reason and keep the mariage private, so people won’t find out I scammed him. Once I get my cheque I might dip but if he’s a nice guy I might hang around since he is going to give me half of his wages, which I will spend on holidays for me and my girls.
I can offer you all that and you dont have to lie

Muji

VIP
80k?:russ::chrisfreshhah::ulyin:

My nigga, you deserve a Mc chicken from McDonalds as a mehr:birdman:
Plus a Muslim would never be with a feminist who wants to end the male race.

Lol do you really think I’ve outed myself as a feminist?

I’ve told him feminism is a disgusting Zionist invention designer to destabilise the nuclear family unit. What we need to do is let men lead blah blah

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Here is my advice:
1.Make sure you browse SSpot on incognito so he doesn't find out about your plot to scam him.

2.Delete all your socials before embarking on this mission. Doing a "background check" these days amounts to searching ig, twitter, snapchat, and facebook for incriminating pictures and videos. Also make sure that you're not tagged in anything and have all your friends scrub their socials so there's no trace of you anywhere. This potential should not have any picture of you available to him.

3.Never, under any circumstance, allow him to meet any of your friends. You don't know when you will have a falling out with one of them and they tell your potential all your secrets. Or, worse, one of them may take a liking to him and try to secure him for herself.

Good luck and keep us updated!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Knowles i dont know, it might be hard being some days u r a man, and some days u r a sort of a woman.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Lol do you really think I’ve outed myself as a feminist?

I’ve told him feminism is a disgusting Zionist invention designer to destabilise the nuclear family unit. What we need to do is let men lead blah blah
Damn that's messed up :gucciwhat: I was joking. Some dudes love that feminist stuff, and have fetishes for it. Maybe he might like you if you tell him. But 80k... That isn't happening.

Knowles...

Make sure we get our percentage of the money for sharing our wonderful ideas with you..once you secure the bag that is...if not we shall inform the sheikh and the whole community will turn their backs on you...you will be outcasted...:fittytousand:

Muji

VIP
She said she wants to keep it private and my wife will not know.
2 kids every 5 years contract to be signed too but she gets her holiday with her girls. Is she lesbo? I fear that.

Wardeere you were out of the running when I mentioned the 80k meher
Also with a name like that everyone and their ayeeyo will know I ran away after I secured the bag. I need a religious farax who is going to hold his L in silence

Wardeere you were out of the running when I mentioned the 80k meher
Also with a name like that everyone and their ayeeyo will know I ran away after I secured the bag. I need a religious farax who is going to hold his L in silence

:damn: I only just got what wardheer's name means now..after your last sentence...lol

Wardheer..you seem like a nice lad but I can imagine you moving back home..teaching the Quran in a little tuulo..getting 200 bucks..that's mash Allah and all..but Knowles is looking for 80k aboowe

Toxique

hood arawelo
So if a guy prays 5 times a day, then your instinct is to ignore him? :what1:

men like being ignored esp religious abdis that are in high demand. givin him bread crumbs will hav him coming back for more. :banderas:

@Knowles world juss wants to fuk ur game plan up. i hav 2 potentials in rotation n this has worked like a charm. :deadrose:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
:damn: I only just got what wardheer's name means now..after your last sentence...lol

Wardheer..you seem like a nice lad but I can imagine you moving back home..teaching the Quran in a little tuulo..getting 200 bucks..that's mash Allah and all..but Knowles is looking for 80k aboowe
I love the idea of going back home and teaching Quran. Mashallah. May Allah give me that honour

simple juss play the saint role. religious niggas luv that. they don’t want someone they can change or mold, they want a virgin so play the role like u gunning for an oscar. act like ur ignorant about everything , u don’t watch tv, listen to music, go out. pretend to be very sheltered and innocent. if he wants to meet, u tell him u wanna meet in a public place. if he touches ur hand or even slightly bumps into u, u have to get all jumpy. remember to say istagfirullah periodically n do it quietly but loud enough so he can hear u. don’t ever hold his gaze. make sure u immediately look away and read a dua. and marriage should always be discussed every time y’all see each other or else he will start to test u n see wat he can get away with without payin that mortgage of a meher. that’s all it takes for these niggas to think they found the one :ftw9nwa:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending