Help me please...

Send nude picture or nah

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you the current state of Gabdaha qooqan here in the west :pachah1:

Good thing I already got my Halimo and escaped from the rest of these cursed creatures :susp:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Where would you post those pics?

full

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
With all your advices, I decided to not to send a nude pic. But I have dilemma right now. He keeps sexting me and he making me feel uncomfortable.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
With all your advices, I decided to not to send a nude pic. But I have dilemma right now. He keeps sexting me and he making me feel uncomfortable.
Lmao just send the pics and get it over with, its not a big deal, you are just another chick with breasts and ass :kanyeshrug:

I’m not trolling. An hour ago he sent me dic pic. I feel some type way:oops:

Just b/c he sent you a pic of his ceeb does not mean that you have to send a pic of yourself. Abaayo, love yourself. The right guy would never dare to ask you to engage in such behaviour. You do not have to send nudes to get a man's attention.

You should send the nudes if you want it. But only if your body is elite and not the regular obesexaliimo type.

You shouldn't listen what anyone here says, after all its your life. Make it memorable.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This should have been her reaction when she seen ol one eye

9ZEFmdZ.gif

full

:trumpsmirk:He's educated she says. :pachah1:He's a nice guy she says.:mjlol: Clearly, a high calibre man. :manny: It just so happened that Abdi Jr. turned into a camera that one time on Snap. :susp:Very disrespectful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending