Help me please...

Send nude picture or nah

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
Is it okay to send nudes to your potential lover?
I’m seeing a guy and he ticks all right boxes, educated, from good family and funny etc. Surprisingly he sent a dic pic via Snapchat. I was shock at first but I like what I see. He haven’t pressure me to send a nude pic to him. Idk I want send a nude sneaky pic to him but I don’t look like a to him and lose my chance to be with him. What’s you thoughts sspoters?

Yea go ahead send it, what could possibly go wrong, make sure to notarize it using Abtirsi .:kanyeshrug:

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Troll thread

tenor.gif

Is it okay to send nudes to your potential lover?
I’m seeing a guy and he ticks all right boxes, educated, from good family and funny etc. Surprisingly he sent a dic pic via Snapchat. I was shock at first but I like what I see. He haven’t pressure me to send a nude pic to him. Idk I want send a nude sneaky pic to him but I don’t look like a to him and lose my chance to be with him. What’s you thoughts sspoters?
Send it and see take that risk

I thought this girl wanted a family member to supervise her potential marriage prospects, but now she is contemplating on whether she send nudes:gucciwhat:

After he sent her one and she liked what she saw, she felt some type of way and now the controls are shaky at best. A classic case of lust clouding one's judgment.

It is why I never hold people to a perfect standard even if they are good people on the surface.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
It is 2017 :)

Get with the program :)

Dont encourage such filthy behavior kaalaxdyahay waynaatay. Do you even understand what "iyadoo kale haysa mean" laxyahay dhukani:icon lol:

And can you please stop decorating comments with this annoying pink feigned love:icon e sad:

Get back to your natural state of nastiness nayaa:icon mrgreen:

Dont encourage such filthy behavior kaalaxdyahay waynaatay. Do you even understand what "iyadoo kale haysa mean" laxyahay dhukani:icon lol:

And can you please stop decorating comments with this annoying pink feigned love:icon e sad:

everyone knows its legs apart aboowe

The old steam is gone and I shall bless your with positive and not the hiv positivity your bf gave you :)

I will contribute and expand the minds of young somalis to embrace more views and ways :)

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Abayo you’re probably trolling, but NEVER send nudes or anything of the kind. It could bite you on the arse. Not only that, but a guy randomly sending you his nudes is offensive and disrespectful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending