Help me please...

Send nude picture or nah

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:damn::damn::dead:
The things ppl say on this forum never ceases to amaze me...
She's pretty honest :mjlol:. Its adorable walle.
@supz i thought u were normal? telling her undress kulaha
full
A grown woman can make her own decisions. :manny:

if you want to do this, first you need to make him take another one with his face included.

then when u got it u go ahead & do whatchu wanna
full

iFfd3U.gif

if you want to do this, first you need to make him take another one with his face included.

then when u got it u go ahead & do whatchu wanna
full
It doesn't accomplish much. A chicks nudes are always more 'valuable' in a fucked up sense. You barely see d*ck pics circling around because nobody cares. Hell, some guys would even want that to happen.
Even if friends/family were to find out the girl would face bigger backlash.

It doesn't accomplish much. A chicks nudes are always more 'valuable' in a fucked up sense. You barely see d*ck pics circling around because nobody cares. Even if friends/family were to find out the girl would face bigger backlash.
true. then i would say to cover ur face when taking pic after u got his with his face on

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
...ur not a new user
full

well my people live in daami & xamar uno
Lol well, what do we know! Who knew we had a wide a tunnel that connects the favelas in Hargeisa and Xamar-jajab, how very cosmopolitan of you abaayo:pachah1:

Lool@you're not a new user, Ilaahaw mid aan waxba ogayn ha cadaabin:mjlol:

Lol well, what do we know! Who knew we had a wide a tunnel that connects the favelas in Hargeisa and Xamar-jajab, how very cosmopolitan of you abaayo:pachah1:

Lool@you're not a new user, Ilaahaw mid aan waxba ogayn ha cadaabin:mjlol:
the streets know eachother!

ruunti ya ku yaaqana?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.