Help me please...

Send nude picture or nah

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Is it okay to send nudes to your potential lover?
I’m seeing a guy and he ticks all right boxes, educated, from good family and funny etc. Surprisingly he sent a dic pic via Snapchat. I was shock at first but I like what I see. He haven’t pressure me to send a nude pic to him. Idk I want send a nude sneaky pic to him but I don’t look like a to him and lose my chance to be with him. What’s you thoughts sspoters?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Hey Yusra,

I appreciate that u are opening up and asking us for feedback. I know it's a tough decision but whatever u decide, make sure to always be cautious just incase. Do not send anything that shows ur identity or can be used against u. :)

I’m seeing a guy and he ticks all right boxes, educated, from good family and funny etc. Surprisingly he sent a dic pic via Snapchat. I was shock at first but I like what I see. He haven’t pressure me to send a nude pic to him. Idk I want send a nude sneaky pic to him but I don’t look like a to him and lose my chance to be with him. What’s you thoughts sspoters?
Honesty dont send it he could give it to his friends and you know things could go bad from there, never trusts anyone but yourself.

I thought this girl wanted a family member to supervise her potential marriage prospects, but now she is contemplating on whether she send nudes:gucciwhat:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Nudes can be used against you even was one Somali guy who got dumped so he sent all her nudes to her parents and brothers to see

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
why tease him? Just give him what he wants stop beating around the bush there’s more women than men in this world.

Never show your face
Don’t be completely naked
Dick pic does not equal body pic :)
Or
You can refuse it
And not do it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts