Help me please...

Send nude picture or nah

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it okay to send nudes to your potential lover?
I’m seeing a guy and he ticks all right boxes, educated, from good family and funny etc. Surprisingly he sent a dic pic via Snapchat. I was shock at first but I like what I see. He haven’t pressure me to send a nude pic to him. Idk I want send a nude sneaky pic to him but I don’t look like a to him and lose my chance to be with him. What’s you thoughts sspoters?
Yes is perfectly normal f*ck what everybody thinks don’t let the losers on sspot scare you.

I’m seeing a guy and he ticks all right boxes, educated, from good family and funny etc. Surprisingly he sent a dic pic via Snapchat. I was shock at first but I like what I see. He haven’t pressure me to send a nude pic to him. Idk I want send a nude sneaky pic to him but I don’t look like a to him and lose my chance to be with him. What’s you thoughts sspoters?

Hold your standard so he doesn't lose interest :)

Send him a beautiful but modest picture of you :)

Depends on how you and your bf view your relationship. Are you two planning on getting married or is it just a casual hookup sort of thing. Be smart about it I guess. btw we do masturbate to nudes from girls. :drakelaugh:.

How big was it?
Are you gay nigga?
4DF0991E-1FBB-4795-94A1-90BEB5B08354.png

This is a grave sin and you should think about Allah before you even contemplate such an act.Any man who wants to simply see your body parts is acting out of sinful lust not love and hence is not worthy to marry. He will get bored of you soon enough. Furthermore this might get into the wrong hands and you will be the black dog of the family.Even if you repent , no sane man will marry you and you will bring shame to your family name.

That is my advice.

This is a grave sin and you should think about Allah before you even contemplate such an act.Any man who wants to simply see your body parts is acting out of sinful lust not love and hence is not worthy to marry. He will get bored of you soon enough. Furthermore this might get into the wrong hands and you will be the black dog of the family.Even if you repent , no sane man will marry you and you will bring shame to your family name.

That is my advice.

That’s why you tease him @Yusra Luuza
Don’t put all your goodies in one basket :)
Own it girl

:dabcasar:

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Ilaah baan idinku dhaarshee, is this little saqajaamad asking us if she should send pictures of herself iyadoo kala haysa, wtf:what::wtf:

And wasnt there another kalabad who made a suicidal thread because she sent nudes and it spectacularly backfired on her:ohlord:

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending