HAYAAAAAY BREAKING NEWS: ETHIOPIA DEPLOYS ARMY INTO JIGJIGA, PUPPET ABDI ILEY THROWN IN JAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of worrying about somalis they should go get payback on the habeshi who did everything imaginable to them the last 100 years. These people need to get their priorities in order @AfranQallo go call jawar

How do you feel about Non-somalilanders uploading old videos of Oromos getting kicked out of Hergaisa and time stamping them as current events?

I seen three videos uploaded this week with 50k views that are from the past.

Do you believe ictiraf will come if you recognize Oromia first?

:siilaanyolaugh:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Whats the situation in Dire Dawa saying? Are the blessed house of Issa still murking them qoti Gallaas? Gurgure should stop flip floping aswell make it clear whether your Somali or Gallaa madow.

Djibouti should arm their folks in Dire Dawa and Shiniile Zone.

How do you feel about Non-somalilanders uploading old videos of Oromos getting kicked out of Hergaisa and time stamping them as current events?

I seen three videos uploaded this week with 50k views that are from the past.

Do you believe ictiraf will come if you recognize Oromia first?

:siilaanyolaugh:
I'm not from Somaliland brother.

So 5% is democratic?
I have been asking you guys for the third time now to show me any credible source, any video/audio for the 5% claim. Show me anything credible please. I suspect this is created by the old looters who massacred the people for years and now are trying to be nationalist and make the issue about the oil. I have seen no video/audio or anything credible about this 5% thing. What I have seen is everybody repeating the same shit like a parrot without verifying the sources. I stand corrected if you bring a reliable source though.

Do you believe Dire Dhawa is a Somali city or Oromo city historically speaking.

There is claims on both ends. I myself being a person who’s family have lived there for generation, and prior to the establishment of the current city will claim my family is dire and dire is me. But it was not only us living in this area. The Gurgura have always been here, the Noole and Isse as well. For one to deny the Noole ever lived here in this area is ridiculous.

It’s a shared city, and honestly best the way it is now as it’s won chartered city. There will be violence whether it added into Oromia or Somali region. Leave it the way it is now, and allow the citizens to choose.

There is claims on both ends. I myself being a person who’s family have lived there for generation, and prior to the establishment of the current city will claim my family is dire and dire is me. But it was not only us living in this area. The Gurgura have always been here, the Noole and Isse as well. For one to deny the Noole ever lived here in this area is ridiculous.

It’s a shared city, and honestly best the way it is now as it’s won chartered city. There will be violence whether it added into Oromia or Somali region. Leave it the way it is now, and allow the citizens to choose.

Let’s be honest, Dirdhawa was a Somali city for centuries.

Oromos and others moved in and are now a majority.

The issue here is with Oromo migration patterns. When Oromos move into a village they claim it all together.

I have been asking you guys for the third time now to show me any credible source, any video/audio for the 5% claim. Show me anything credible please. I suspect this is created by the old looters who massacred the people for years and now are trying to be nationalist and make the issue about the oil. I have seen no video/audio or anything credible about this 5% thing. What I have seen is everybody repeating the same shit like a parrot without verifying the sources. I stand corrected if you bring a reliable source though.

They said we are getting 40% or the 5%.

If thats the case how come Oromos don’t help Somalis grow coffee or khat in the Jubbas?

Oromo have many resources and Somalis don’t share with them. Why should Somalis offer up they fuel?

Whats the history behind the relationship between the two clans? Are you guys closer to them than any other clan?

They are known as Ilma Gosa or Ilma Barchuma to Noole - Adopted clan.

From stories I hear, long ago there was a war between the Ala Afran Qallo and Noole. The Noole got assistance from Gurgura and defeated Ala. ever since we’ve intermarried and lived together for generations.

They said we are getting 40% or the 5%.

If thats the case how come Oromos don’t help Somalis grow coffee or khat in the Jubbas?

Oromo have many resources and Somalis don’t share with them. Why should Somalis offer up they fuel?

The oil was never the issue and Oromo has nothing to do with oil. It is the federal government and the local government that make the deal and until now there is no official credible information other than some random guys posting some random numbers. One thing is clear, Abdi Iley would have never jeopardized his throne for the sake of oil sharing agreement. As long as he stays in power he would have accepted even 1%. So it is a big BS to make the current beef with the fed. gov. about oil.

Isn't the mayor Somali? I find it hard to believe that a chartered city as important as Dire Dawa is in such a situation after the past couple of days with the Djibouti citizen's deaths.

@AfranQallo what's the situation over there?
Oromos are at least 40% of the population there. It is what happens when u accept unlimited number of them into your cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts