HAYAAAAAY BREAKING NEWS: ETHIOPIA DEPLOYS ARMY INTO JIGJIGA, PUPPET ABDI ILEY THROWN IN JAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yupp Abiy is in bed with Egypt & their allies, I also suspect it was him who was behind the assassination of the chief engineer of the GERD project.

Check this out, they're on a collision course with the TPLF, Tigray will trigger article 39 sooner than later.

Why would PM Abiy or even Egypt want to kill the chief engineer of the GERD project? What are they gonna achieve with this act? Everybody knows you can't stop any project let alone GERD by killing an engineer. Engineers are technical people and can be replaced pretty much easily by other engineers. So how can any entity that wants to stop the GERD projects targets a technical professional and hopes to stop the project? It just doesn't make any sense for Egypt or PM Abiy to get rid of an Engineer.

The most plausible explanation is that the old TPLF guard who have been forcing the Engineer to order non-existent machinaries and building materials could be behind his assassination because most probably he very well knew the top TPLF looters by name.

Does he represent the new Somali freedom party that was a Reer Isaaq OG/Northern Dir alliance?

This will be good for the region then.

what are you on about, agah, war reer isaaq waa chariman of liyu, chariman of ONLF and now president

in addition, the man in charge of jubbaland army waa reer isaaq,

reer isaaqs aim waa to free Ogadeniya isnha Allah and waa landeer who have a unique history of karbashing idooriiums

i say we need to make umar jeeses son president of jubbaland so he can make the place halala, ahmed is too soft and islamic, we dont need that now, we need a patriot and his mum must be Ogaden, ahmeds mum waa mj, hence why he is too soft naago naago, ahmed should be lining up marehan females and shooting their men in front of their wives/mothers Jeese style

Mjs waa iska low IQ doqomo who get fingered daily by idooriums and hutukabundu, and watch their people get attacked by idooriums daily nd do nothng, waa all like that LOW IQ Abdallah dude on this forum, how the hell can you accept and allow a geeljire tribe with only ak47s to take your land, waa iska low IQ nimo

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Mjs waa iska low IQ doqomo who get fingered daily by *****iums and ****kabundu, and watch their people get attacked by *****iums daily nd do nothng, waa all like that LOW IQ Abdallah dude on this forum, how the hell can you accept and allow a geeljire tribe with only ak47s to take your land, waa iska low IQ nimo
I find this funny coming from the largest subclan of Darood who still manages to defy expectations by being occupied by not only one gaalo country but two. There's a reason why your clan has a reputation for being retarded and you're really living up to it.

Free yourselves before even mentioning MJs.
:westbrookwtf:

I find this funny coming from the largest subclan of Darood who still manages to defy expectations by being occupied by not only one gaalo country but two. There's a reason why your clan has a reputation for being retarded and you're really living up to it.

Free yourselves before even mentioning MJs.
:westbrookwtf:

so on one hand MJs live in DDSI but now miraculous do not and are completely free?

your reputation for being handicap and naago is true, war go and free yourself from langaab triangles,

your cousin abdallah was attacking us and just replying back to him,

besides, your my pets in jubbaland and can arrest your ministers and out of 26 tribes in DDSI yall still sit behind me since 1958 when the British gave the land away, and always will isnha Allah,

i will respect your people but when cucks like abdallah are insulting us all day in other forums then we will retaliate, keep that in mine,

DlXVj6OWwAAmxmV.jpg:large

PM Abiy is currently in Jigjiga. He said the Somali regional state should be a lesson to all other regions. Regional officials must abide by the law and respect peoples' rights of their citizens, they must respect religious institutions. A very strong warning! He also said Somali regional state will, with little help, be developed and become prosperous.

Somalis say they can for the first time now express their views freely. They said other Ethiopians have been experiencing this freedom for the past 4 months but we Somalis could not. Today is the first time we are able to join other Ethiopians and live in freedom without fear of repression. We feel like we are born again.

Somalis say they can for the first time now express their views freely. They said other Ethiopians have been experiencing this freedom for the past 4 months but we Somalis could not. Today is the first time we are able to join other Ethiopians and live in freedom without fear of repression. We feel like we are born again.

Pure propaganda.

There are killings and displacement going on in Ethiopia, what freedom of fear are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.